Harvest Check

Hey Guys,

I am growing blue dream at the moment and on the site where I bought the seeds it says that flowering is between 7 weeks - 9 weeks.

Currently sitting at 7w3d.

Here are some pics to look at.  Do you guys think the time is close or do I leave it for another week?  The plant is getting more and more yellower by the day 🙂  Cant wait.

On a similar note.  Just before harvest, is it a good idea to let the plant sit in darkness for a day or two?

Cant wait to hear from you.

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-04 at 07.08.18 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-04 at 07.08.18 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-04 at 07.08.18 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-04 at 07.08.18.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Fire! 1

yo! the lady is looking good man... she is fading hard now! so it isnt too far from harvest time.

i see a lot of milky and clear trichomes, so you will need to check daily now on multiple branches on the plant to see if you have mostly cloudy trichomes.

my preference is to harvest when i see a few Amber here and there... so you might have another week or 2 depending on your preference.

you could harvest now even... but why rush a good thing eh 😛

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

I found that most cultivars need at least 10 weeks to mature. My Cheese and White Widow is the only ones I have grown that matured faster.

100%

The quickest growing plants I have found are ready after week 9, most are ready after week 10 and a few strains requires more than 10 weeks.

Generally speaking, the heavy sativa strains require longer.

Give it another week or two and you should be good I reckon, but best to continue to monitor the trichomes. Always make sure you check the trichomes on the bud and not on the sugar leaves as they trichomes seem to mature quicker on the sugar leaves and may lead to you harvesting a bit early if you are checking the sugar leaves and not the bud.

• Like 1