Biobizz alternatives

Hi all, looking to keep some motherplants I'm currently running promix with nutriplex nutrients. 

I have seen freedom farms together with biobizz yields amazing results as long as the water is kept to a ph of 5.5 to 6. 

There is some other nutrients I have seen but worried these might cause a salt build up.. should I just bite the bullet and invest in the tested biobizz? 

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend all.

• Like 2

I'm on a tight budget, and no, not one of those "I'm on a tight budget with a minimum of 10 000...."

No, legit, real world tight.... But apart from that I have to vouch for the Bio Bizz range. They work, no bullshit... But when I look at the price range I also cant afford it.... BUT, I have learned my fair share through the years and my harvest speak for itself. 

For veg I use Seagro along with my own LAB but for flowering I would suggest the Bio-bloom. I use Humigro and Fulvic Acid this season because I couldn't get hold of that Amino Mix the hydro store sold... 

• Like 3

I'm on a tight budget, and no, not one of those "I'm on a tight budget with a minimum of 10 000...."
No, legit, real world tight.... But apart from that I have to vouch for the Bio Bizz range. They work, no bullshit... But when I look at the price range I also cant afford it.... BUT, I have learned my fair share through the years and my harvest speak for itself. 
For veg I use Seagro along with my own LAB but for flowering I would suggest the Bio-bloom. I use Humigro and Fulvic Acid this season because I couldn't get hold of that Amino Mix the hydro store sold... 
I second that. Seagro during veg but invest in BioBloom for flower

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

• Agree 2

@PsyCLown it's the bioleaf specialized growing medium that I have buffered.

Feeding nutriplex and doing well so far.

Think I will get some biobizz cause looking at a 500ml bottle it's not that much more than Nitrosol or Seagrow.

I know you a coco grower I have read before that you can't really keep moms in coco for a extended time is that true?

12 hours ago, Deano86 said:

@PsyCLown it's the bioleaf specialized growing medium that I have buffered.

Feeding nutriplex and doing well so far.

Think I will get some biobizz cause looking at a 500ml bottle it's not that much more than Nitrosol or Seagrow.

I know you a coco grower I have read before that you can't really keep moms in coco for a extended time is that true?

Ahh ok, I've been using the Bioleaf coco as well but been using GHE nutes instead. Nutriplex is GT Hydro's "clone" of GHE.

You can keep moms in coco for just as long as you can in soil. I personally do not keep moms though as I feel it is a waste of space - so I take cuttings before I flower. So there is always a bit of risk that if none of the cuttings root I lose the strain but there are others with the same strains so worst case I can get a cut from them again and so far have always had at least one cutting root.