Hortimix overwhelmed

Inferranius

Can anyone please assist I'm totally overwhelmed with this veggies chart supplied with hortimix and don't have the slightest clue of what dosages to start with or what rate to increase strength or max strength for seedlings/veg and flower.. 

I'm totally lost and need some guidance for setting up a basic schedule for doing autoflowers and short photo grows of no more than 3/4 months 

Thanks in advance 

I'm running autopots with 60/40 coco perlite mix 

IMG_20210808_172550.jpg

IMG_20210807_220952.jpg

• Like 1

Just wanted to read up.. then ran into this at Hydroponics.co.za ... Is about all you need. For your Autoflowers, you have to watch the plants a bit to see when you add the MPK. If you do not really know what I mean.. just send me the link to the seeds you want to run and I tell you what week you add the MPK and what ratios you give per week. Autos are faster.. so you have to run a bit more aggressive feeding regime.

https://hydroponic.co.za/hortimix-nutrient-preparation-and-usage-table/?gclid=CjwKCAjwpMOIBhBAEiwAy5M6YGmKOCn501qy1vh73xJ3mZDrbtYm0RVWLNSTTI9qqpKbutE-2C6KnhoCLIwQAvD_BwE

• Like 1

Not sure about the nutes etc but some observations on your Autopot setup. It’s very neat, well done. However you are going to need more space between the pots for you plants as they grow well beyond the pot dimensions. Secondly if you intend LST’ing you should consider drilling holes along the outer rim of the pots. Makes it easy to attach training wire.
You should also use one of the holes to cable-tie your air pipe securely so it doesn’t get ripped out accidentally when you need to move a pot and forget about the attached air line.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Inferranius
      It's my first time using hortimix and plan on growing outoflowers.. Can anyone please help me with a rough idea of hortimix dosages for early cannabis seedlings through the end flower please any help would be greatly appreciated 
    • By wanna be dagga kop
      Aweh, 
      So my leaves are going light green and bottom fan leaves are turning yellow. Is this normal during flower? I know fade is normal but I'm not sure on leaves going full yellow and dying out. I'm going into week 7 of flower tomorrow. First photo period plant in flower so I'm new to this whole process. 

• By SneakyDave
      Hi guys
      Hope everyone is all good im a newbie grower who needs some help with a plant.
      I also love sunsets and long walks on the beach
      Should I start another title for help as this is an intro?
    • By Jedi Messiah
      Hey guys, Completely new to growing. thrown a few seeds around to see what they do in the past, but never followed through.
      was hoping you guys could give me some advice, I'm planning an outdoor grow for this season, don't plan on investing too much, around R1500. the issue is I'm really unsure of which route I should go.
      Coco or organic soil. I've been looking into it, and the coco option is really appealing to me, but it seems daunting, and expensive for what i had in mind, and the organic option seems fine, but I'm not aiming for "fine".

I made two separate lists for whichever grow I decide on.
      Coco perlite hortimix a,b and mpk (from hydroponics.co.za) 3x 20l Fabric pots (although I've read around 11l pots are good enough for coco) found a very inexpensive tds and ph meter combo on bid or buy, its the same model the hydro stores stock for around  400. some calmag, ph up & down and then the organics list is not as comprehensive, because I went down the coco rabbit hole.
      soil (obviously) considering the freedom farms premium blend, or the hydroherb promix organic which is 50l for around R300, but i cant find enough information on the ingredients, also found something called orgasoilux. 3x 20l Fabric pots maybe some perlite?
      all the potting mixes I've seen, say they feed for s short time, so which nutrients does one add after that period? would some vermicompost do? or would i be better off going for the hortimix combo as it can be used in organic soil too, but then the water has to be ph'd to make it available to the plant.

basically I'm really keen on the coco, because I'm looking for quantity and quality bud, but I don't want to invest too much, and be too inexperienced to actually get a good yield, or even worse kill the plants. does anyone use the hortimix a,b and mpk, is it simple?
      I'm planning on getting some feminized seeds too. the royal gorilla, silver haze and utopic haze. will they do alright in our climate? can anyone suggest some good strains for outdoor container growing? whats the best local seedbank? any that have a no germinating return policy? thinking of going with biltong and buds or cannasmiths, thoughts?
      any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.