Greetings

Farmer

Hi , looks like your plants are outside ? This time of the year there is not enough sunlight hours so they start to flower outside right away and won't be big. Also the cold and humidity hampers them.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Eish brother! That plant looks min stoked hey. As mentioned above, the cold, less sunlight and high humidity is not doing the plants any favours. Wait until end September ish and give it another go. I can testify that attempting an outdoor grow in Winter is just a las and waste of seeds.✌️

• Agree 1

Agreed, now is not the time to be growing weed outdoors... the time is here to start ...well... finish prepping your outdoor for the new season which is here month end

buy some soil amendments from your nursery. a nice bag of bone meal, and a few soil additives to rejuvenate your soil and get you ready for what is to come.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, CreX said:

a nice bag of bone meal

got a swizz shepherd and a miniature schnauzer that will be too greatful for that😅  

Be aware if you have dogs in the garden, I can't use bonemeal for outdoor gardening anymore, even in pots. The shepherd will have a bit of the pot and it's contents in every corner of the yard if there's bonemeal in it. I got a baboon skull and had a few different antelope skulls just chilling in the garden on pots and in beds, collected them from mountain walks and bundu bashing, didn't kill them myself, anyway they must be quite old and the dogs still seem to like them. the reason I had more was cause every now and then I come home and Leo, the shepherd, will have either burried one or is chomping on one. 

aaaaanyway. back to the topic, OUTDOOR PREPERATIONS 🤠20210802_091358.thumb.jpg.4ee0c8d026d68424448b925157d150ad.jpg

super lemon OG cut took from my indoor run, got her well established over the winter, going into a 70L plastic pot. recycled FF premium soil with 30% of the 70L being worm castings and I threw in a hand full of DE, this has been standing for about 2 weeks. 20210802_091452.thumb.jpg.58ef3ca8021d283dced7ca0e7ea861e3.jpg

got a couple clones in the back there, but thinking of popping a seed in here, this is a 90L, recycled FF soil with the top 15-20cm a thick layer of wormcastings. also put a bunch of DE for any unwelcome softies. 

20210802_091519.thumb.jpg.231bd0ac126fb16d59890ac91caad20d.jpg

here I got another 100L pot with maybe 80L of recycled soil, but I don't think I have space for her, where she's standing now get's almost no sun and no wind. might just keep the soil for future 

• Like 2