Plant Of The Month October 2015 - Closed

420SA

potm-banner2.png

October 2015

Hello lads and ladies

It's time we try and revive our beloved Plant Of The Month competition!! :rastabanana With summer just about here there really is no excuse to not have a grow on the go!

There will be no prizes on offer this month, just honour :-respect  from now on the Plant Of The Month winners will receive this badge

potmbadge.png

The badge will be displayed on their profile and will remain there for eternity :thumbups

Entries Close 28/10/15. Poll will run till 01/11/15

Normal POTM rules apply. Click Here to see those rules

Enjoy and GOOD LUCK!

Looking good 420...what strain is that?

@420SA, What piece of heaven is that!? I feel so intimidated now, but hey, here's Alice anyway, sprouted on the 22/09/2015 ;D My 1st attempt

Thanks guys its another Thunderbud Haze. I won't actually be competing in the comp just decided to throw it in there seeing as it was harvest time

Been battling a strong case of PM with her but she put out a lot in the end!

Hey fellow growers.... quality on the cam aint really gud... wil take a better pic in a few days time wen I cn harvest her... in hydroponics system flowering for 62days.. Tutankumon X cheese... real stinky n short flower time, jus not sure when to chop... big up to the breeder(eMcanna)....

IMG_0024.thumb.JPG.b3df7df71f061999567fd7e82e10d9d1.JPG

IMG_0021.thumb.JPG.338afb22dd0b6a178a4a314a582ed98f.JPG

IMG_0020.thumb.JPG.dbbae4eefa834d376b193813d9079188.JPG

Guest African Shaman

I'm in flower at the moment so will see if i can take some pics later. My girls wake up later this evening and then i shall get snapping. I cannot guarantee natural lighting but will use my flash and turn off my supplemental LED light too. My ladies are so frosty you don't see much colour anyways :-)

Guest African Shaman

Kush of unknown origin. Two weeks away from the axe. Dark green beauty that reaks of cherry skittles and is covered with frost galore!!!

african_shaman_plant_of_month_oct.jpg.40b7c74cd249640c17845e274e10a7a8.jpg

Guest African Shaman

Thanks 420SA!!! This girl was grown in s 50/50 perlite coco blend in bio hydroponics.

That White lemon is looking tasty Reaf. :-gthumb

Hey fellow growers.... quality on the cam aint really gud... wil take a better pic in a few days time wen I cn harvest her... in hydroponics system flowering for 62days.. Tutankumon X cheese... real stinky n short flower time... big up to the breeder(eMcanna)....

@mino I think you forgot to embed or attach your pic

lol sorry.. didnt realise the pix did not upload, using a phone to post

• 2 weeks later...