Heisenberg's PC CFL Grow

Heisenberg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one bud , I am glad she is doing so much better. Once you have a few ladies under your belt it will become easier and easier to grow , I find it a wonderfull learning experience . You already flowering?

Cheers

GLO

Im glad she's recovered yes. It is a really beautiful experience to grow. Yeah, I have to flower so early. I had about only 2 weeks in vegitative stage. Else this will happen:

picture.php?albumid=3428&pictureid=238207

H2O2 I'm telling you!

Lol you swear by that stuff hey. Yeah, I suppose it did work. That and a combination of brute force handpicked removal.

The think is, whenever I water and leave the catch try filled up and hidden from light and evaporation - the next day I find a small crystal-like hive and thousands of small twitching insects. This means they must be coming from the soil...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. Need some help please. Is this zinc or nitrogen deficiency? Plant is well into flowering phase. JGS should have good source of Nitrogen and Zinc.

e3896878acab072dbb8507a8b93c470c.jpg

Yes it looks like nitrogen deficiency. My biggest concern is the JGS mix not doing its job. @CerealKilla has had endless issues with his JGS mix and I too have amended my mix so that it could be efficient. It could be that his previous batches were fine but IMO there is no current evidence that his current soil mix is any good.

Nitrogen_Defiency.PNG.c8e31601e887b473f8eca30ebe47a06b.PNG

Need more pics of the Base of the plant and the lower leaves. That is a late progression of a few deficiencies , to properly diagnose the problem on a lot of them I need to know how it started. That doesn't strike me as N deficiency as that's a big pot for a small plant , N deficiencies start at the Base of the plant and work it's way up the plant while others start at the top or middle.

You guys should really be mixing your own soils... organic mixes may have everything in them that the plant needs but rely on the microbes to process them for your plants , so you may have plenty of what ever is lacking but your soil is unable to process it properly. Jamies soil may have everything in it that the plant needs but doesn't make it a good soil. It's like baking you may have put all the ingredients in but without that precious bacteria , yest, it will not 

Rise and be shit.

What's your soil pH?

Cheers

GLO

Need more pics of the Base of the plant and the lower leaves. That is a late progression of a few deficiencies , to properly diagnose the problem on a lot of them I need to know how it started. That doesn't strike me as N deficiency as that's a big pot for a small plant , N deficiencies start at the Base of the plant and work it's way up the plant while others start at the top or middle.

You guys should really be mixing your own soils... organic mixes may have everything in them that the plant needs but rely on the microbes to process them for your plants , so you may have plenty of what ever is lacking but your soil is unable to process it properly. Jamies soil may have everything in it that the plant needs but doesn't make it a good soil. It's like baking you may have put all the ingredients in but without that precious bacteria , yest, it will not

Rise and be shit.

What's your soil pH?

Cheers

GLO

Hey GLO

I've got no idea about the pH. Dont have all that equipment. I am considering mixing my own soils once I move next year Jan. Here's some more pictures:

BB1.jpg

BB2.jpg

Some close up shots, I can tell the difference between these bud's and my previous plants buds:

BB3.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/844divr15/

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys. So for those of you interested in the results of Baby North, well...sadly she was chopped down abruptly due to the following short and undetailed story.

So it turned out that a fellow resident in my area turned out to be a MUCH bigger Heisenberg than I am (Meth Distributor). That resulted in a raid in the unsuspecting morning, which lead to sniffer dogs everywhere, which lead to paranoia and chopping up Baby North who had about 5 weeks left and me lying low on the grow for the festive season until we eventually moved to new premises.

But yeah. Thats the sad story :(

Exactly guys! Rather safe than sorry - Can always grow again. Which brings me to my next discovery = One beautiful Small Cannabis Tree growing in the yard of the new house i just moved into on Monday. Excellent outdoor growth, fan leaves as long as about 15cm, good amount of nodes. What are the odds hey!?

• 2 months later...

Exactly guys! Rather safe than sorry - Can always grow again. Which brings me to my next discovery = One beautiful Small Cannabis Tree growing in the yard of the new house i just moved into on Monday. Excellent outdoor growth, fan leaves as long as about 15cm, good amount of nodes. What are the odds hey!?

Now that you call Divine Intervention! What's the chance that you find a mature plant at your new residence? I agree with @CK that you did the right thing! Good luck looking after your new found "resident".

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys! So I've been massively quiet, yet still growing in the background. How's all the okes doing!

So remember that plant I found when I moved at my new place? Well, it's near to completion now and I need yall advice. Do I chop soon? Or let it grow? Keep in mind the days are getting colder and it's near a wall so it isn't getting the direct sunlight it needs. See pics!

320d0b6003ea63759900d289c7aa2dae.jpg

6d459af8a6d4b23895c3706c3f1dbb06.jpg

c928904f3500eb3ee17de1b5754277e7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice looking plant!

What are the genetics of the Jack Sparrow?

Hey Cheese. I am unsure of the genetics as I recently moved into a new house and the plant was already growing. But it looks good hey?

I'm just not sure when is the right time to take it down.

ae3dc4542a1ec844ca03ffc2d7adbd8e.jpg