Is there a second-hand for sale section in this forum?

Dookie69

Question

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Dookie69 said:

Here and there someone mentions a for sale section in this forum, is that a thing? I’ve looked and can’t find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is called the classifieds and is pinned to the main ribbon on the site

• Like 1

CreX I take it you are referring to the web site not the mobile site (I use Tapatalk on my phone). I don’t see any visible link to the “for sale” section on Tapatalk.
Thanks for sending the link.

• Like 1

@Dookie69 we've phased out the classifieds from the forums and it now has its own dedicated area on the website. Therefore it isn't available on Tapatalk and quite likely never will be unfortunately. 

Have a go at our website on mobile. You can add a shortcut on your homescreen with Google Chrome, if you use Android. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dookie69 said:

I have not tried the mobile site. Will to try now. Tapatalk is cool in that all your forums are in one place and you have a common inbox fed by all of them.

It is cool in that regard, however I find Tapatalk to be very iffy with certain forums.

Some forums I just no longer consider using unless I can browser them on my PC. Logs me out of them, does not load on tapatalk and times out but is perfectly fine on PC.

• Agree 1