Looking Healthy?

Slartibarfast

Hi, does my latest grow look okay health wise? Any risks of growing an auto this big? The plant is a Fastbudz C4 Auto in 20l pot with coco. She's about 6 weeks in and I have both LST'ed and Supercropped a bit.

My only concern is that my last grow that was this big ended up growing some really thin airy buds. But that was from a pack of free seeds from Cape Ape.c2477756496b6d8b3a2288dcf556c864.jpgdc927691c9ccaab175b698f7b6eb6f54.jpg56db643f3f891e3e66aed1342bb4d301.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just try manipulate the plant to ensure as many of the budsites get light as possible and that leaves are not blocking the light and also to ensure there is sufficient airflow through the canopy.

Doesn't look terribly dense though, so shouldn't be too much of a worry but will still help a bit. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

She looks really good to me bru, you got her nice and bushy. My plant grew straight up with one main cola.

20200923_172255.thumb.jpg.bf6846bc5e2d647141f69821e3938f9f.jpg

As mentioned above, try to open up that canopy to let light through and tuck the leaves that covering bud sites.

I can already see the purple bud starting, they are beautiful when trichomes are sparkling and pistils have turned orange. 

Wait for the smell bru, it's hard to describe but a real treat.

• Like 2

She looks really good to me bru, you got her nice and bushy. My plant grew straight up with one main cola.
20200923_172255.thumb.jpg.bf6846bc5e2d647141f69821e3938f9f.jpg
As mentioned above, try to open up that canopy to let light through and tuck the leaves that covering bud sites.
I can already see the purple bud starting, they are beautiful when trichomes are sparkling and pistils have turned orange. 
Wait for the smell bru, it's hard to describe but a real treat.
Will do so, been waiting for this work day to end so I can give her some TLC. The look of these buds was the main reason I got these seeds, I can't wait to see those purple buds :D

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Slartibarfast said:

Seems to be drooping and getting a bit worse. Anyone have any advice? I raised the light further now and lowered the power.

@Bakstein420 was it similar for you at over 8 weeks in?

Hey bro. Can't say I had any issues with drooping at end of flower, leaves were always perky.

Are you using any nutes? How often do you water?

• Like 1

Oh I never thought of that. Well next water is Tuesday will give it a skip and see on Wednesday. I do check about knuckle deep and it does seem dry. I am using coco. Would over watering cause yellowing?

Looks a little like a nitrogen deficiency from what I have seen online

Your leaves look very heavy. I am no Coco dude.. you might wanna suck up to @CreX or @PsyCLown
I agree that Nitrogen deficiency will yellow your leaves. BUT.. that happens on all the leaves, also the fresh grown ones. Yours look green to me.. what points to to wet.

The weird thing is that it only really started looking like this yesterday which was before I watered, I was hoping the watering would perk it up. It's been looking good with my every 3rd day watering the whole way so far.

They consume quite a bit less end flower.. like they consume way less in the beginning. I never water before I checked the pot.. simple habit. Lifted the Gelato this morning.. gets it in the evening, just not light enough this morning.

At the end of the life cycle, the plants will remove the resources, they still want to use, and yellow leaves out and let the leaves die. But that usually starts bottom plant. When a Auto goes end life cycle, she even does that to the sugar leaves. Then you know.. better check for harvest asap. 

Went quick over to Fastbuds to check the C4 data. Took a bit longer as they changed their website.. duration is now "Flowering".. what makes it a bit silly to read, Photos have a flower time. As the Gelato has also "Flowering Time" 9 weeks. Must be plant cycle. 11 Dec you made the post, that your plants are about 6 weeks old. we are 2 week plus.. so 8 weeks in.. you are coming to the end. That yellowing might just be that the plant gives up on the fan leaves. 😋 But they still look very heavy to me. 

Who told you how to fertilize your plants? Any reason why you gave 50% of the.. I guess recommended strength on the bottles?

• Like 1

They consume quite a bit less end flower.. like they consume way less in the beginning. I never water before I checked the pot.. simple habit. Lifted the Gelato this morning.. gets it in the evening, just not light enough this morning.
At the end of the life cycle, the plants will remove the resources, they still want to use, and yellow leaves out and let the leaves die. But that usually starts bottom plant. When a Auto goes end life cycle, she even does that to the sugar leaves. Then you know.. better check for harvest asap. 
Went quick over to Fastbuds to check the C4 data. Took a bit longer as they changed their website.. duration is now "Flowering".. what makes it a bit silly to read, Photos have a flower time. As the Gelato has also "Flowering Time" 9 weeks. Must be plant cycle. 11 Dec you made the post, that your plants are about 6 weeks old. we are 2 week plus.. so 8 weeks in.. you are coming to the end. That yellowing might just be that the plant gives up on the fan leaves.  But they still look very heavy to me. 
Who told you how to fertilize your plants? Any reason why you gave 50% of the.. I guess recommended strength on the bottles?
Awesome thanks for the detail. Yip just over 8 weeks. Pistils are still so white and pointy, was thinking might be another week or two for flowering. My first coco grow and when reading online it sounded like diluted nutes with every water is what you should do