Yellowing clones

wanna be dagga kop

Epsom salts is magnesium sulphate,

so it will help with common magnesium deficiency's and the extra sulphur is also benificial.

you can be quite liberal with the stuff as a toxicity is unlikely if ph is on point.

i used to do dump feeds like once a month where i would give all my plants one large dose of MG, now i just add it to every feed.

10g (one heaped teaspoon) into 20l of water. 

you could use a level teaspoon into 10l if you dont mix much at a time. like i said, its hard to go overboard

• Like 1

Could be that whoever you got the clones from hadn't started feeding yet? Or are you in soil? Looks like coco / perlite. 

I used to make the mistake all the time, take clones and root them and forgetting to start feeding them nutes as soon as they have roots. 

Just a thought. 

• Like 2

@Skeletor they were actually just transplanted into fresh freedom farm soil, they are fine now though. I just panicked for nothing as they looked yellow under the blurple light but when i looked at the plants in normal light they were perfectly fine, the light green is disappearing as well.

But thanks for your input it is appreciated.✊

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pineapple Express
      Full Indoor & Full Hydro Grow Set-Up for sale - R13,000 each (or R 22 000)
      Got 2 x full grow setups, one indoor soil setup and one hydro setup.
      Whatsapp: +27 60 546 2660
      What's included in each set:
      1x Grow Tent 1.2m x1.2m x2m
      1x Lumii 720W LED 6 bar Grow Light
      6x 25l Grow Buckets OR 6 material grow bags
      1x Hydroponic pump with connecting pipes (For hydro setup only)
      1x HighPro Extractor Fan 
      2 x Oscillating Clipfans
      1x Digital Min Max Hygrometer
      1x Grow Net 1.2m x1.2m 
    • By LED Grow Light SA
      Hi everyone, 
      Here is an introduction, We are a small business, one man team bringing a number of DLC listed LED horticultural grow lights. 
      ***text removed***
      Enjoy your day and week,
      LOVE YOUR GROW.
    • By Martin7318
      Started with a few seeds around 2 weeks ago, 4 of them. All bag seed.
      Along with a bunch of equipment, I received 3 fresh seedlings of In-House genetics "Deluxe Sugarcane".
      All 7 seedlings currently under 1 x QB-75 from GrowOpz (32cm above tallest plant), 18/6 cycle in the tent.
      Soil being used is called "420 Mix" by 3Sixty.
      Only feeding I have done was for the soil - Biodyne Environoc 1ml/L given for the first time with last watering. Pots seem to be holding water for 2/3 days at a time.

I'll post the back log of photo's here, the 3 bigger girls in the middle are the Deluxe seeds, the other 4 are mystery seeds.

Please comment, good, bad, happy, sad, all welcome. I'm a fast learner and eager to learn, I look forward to it!

(Picture taken Yesterday 10/08)
    • By wanna be dagga kop
      Hi, 
      I'd appreciate some help with diagnosing this issue I have with my leaves, there is yellow/brown spots on the leaves and I am not sure as to what is the cause. Any help would be much appreciated.

• By Orcanic
      Howzit guys

So I have x3 Dutch Passion Charlottes Angel CBD fem seeds that I want to grow next, but I want to carry on doing multiple SOG grows, but these beans are so damn expensive.
      Are there any cons to growing out a single mother plant and then getting as many clones as possible to then fill up the tent and my SOG? I haven't really heard of anyone doing it for that purpose, so made me think that maybe there are a few cons?
      Please let me know what you think