TOTEMIC: Choc Gelato x Ghost Train Haze F1 &. Choc Gelato x Slurricane F1.

West Coast Vaper

Howsit Buddy,

I'm definitely pulling up a chair for this grow. I've got a few Totemic strains on the go right now, starting to flower, and I'm super keen to see how yours turns out.

I'm running a Bubba Kush, Triple Choc and a Blueberry Glue.

Good luck with the grow!!!

Edited by Q9550

Howsit Buddy,

I'm definitely pulling up a chary for this grow. I've got a few Totemic strains on the go right now, starting to flower, and I'm super keen to see how yours turns out.
I'm running a Bubba Kush, Triple Choc and a Blueberry Glue.

Good luck with the grow!!!
Likewise bud.
Busy making a plan light wise to get a few in the cabinet.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Day 3.
Just under 48 hours and the seeds had sponged up enough water to split and show some roots.
Into the soil.
Must say I'm having good results using this method. More work involved with watering but seeing our industry won't be working for the foreseeable future I have plenty of time on hand.
cec5ab63b55ed71f6c412f30d008c0a0.jpg

• Like 1

Love the coke bottle humidity domes, I use to use them as well but got frustrated having to cut them and not being able to cut them straight lol

So now I switched over to the McDz McFizz plastic cups, they make good humidity domes and can also be used as a germination station with peat plugs if you save the lids.

Will update with pics when I find them...

• Like 2

Day 10.

So two seeds of each planted. Only one of each germinated. If you look on the bright side it's a 50% hit rate.
Ah well, you win some and you loose some. But in true DAMMIT DAVE style, loose one, plant another two.
Indoor grow appearing soon on a small screen in your hand.

The x Slurricane is reaching for the skies, almost double the height of the x Ghost Train.
Plants have been getting yard time since they broke surface then under light so 24/0.
Could it be the light or a stretchy plant. Suppose I'll find out with the indoor run.

Hoping to move them to the shade house end of the weekend. 4 x 20l pots take up all my veg area.7dcf05e29531c5825fa6f21319526160.jpgee1f6b5a8b62023518e9ec45503350a0.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having a run of bad luck on this grow. A grasshopper found it's way to the veg area when I brought the plants in. Chowed a x Slurricane seedling. There is one x Ghost Train Haze left indoors.
I will be planting more though.

Outdoor ones looking good. Getting water every second day and left alone.0ed6586cec0c6cce79a347c56254c465.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pic #1 the Ghost Train Haze cross.
Pic #2 the Slurricane cross.

Both plants loving the shade house and as with the other plants these will not be moved again. The roots will be punching their way through the bottom of the pot into the earth soon.
Standing about a meter tall at approximately 6 weeks with only sunshine and water.

Got some more germinated for the indoor grow but those have found themselves in the queue for a combined grow so there may be a duplicate diary now and again.c975b89e44b223da89e554ef3c0acff2.jpg0e6c3214cd8f52b6791d43bca97d3b70.jpg

• Like 4

Pic 1&2 outdoor x Ghost Train Haze looking healthy.
Pic 3 x Slurricane looking healthy.

Got some more germinated for indoor but those are been moved to a combined diary. Keep those eyes peeled.
@Totemic I'm looking forward to the outdoor end result as this has been a straight forward hassle free grow so far.

Next year Peeps, keep it safe.f49346bb4f8a8cf698fe37fa537820ef.jpga0435efeb2148e7f31eb543c9eea756d.jpgfa251aa90902646080a70dd733e1fb93.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...