Reveg after flowering

Freshlypicked

Hi guys. I would like to find something out.

Lets say you finish your flowering stage and then cut off all the flowers only. Can you revegg the plant then and put in on 12+ hours of light. Then lets say if its works....after a month put it in flowering again....and soo on to get more yield in less time. (Less vegg time)

Is this possible?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Freshlypicked said:

Lets say you finish your flowering stage and then cut off all the flowers only. Can you revegg the plant then and put in on 12+ hours of light. Then lets say if its works....after a month put it in flowering again....and soo on to get more yield in less time. (Less vegg time)

Is this possible?

Yes... But no. 

The harvest will be tiny if anything after a month of reveg. 

So to get this right, you will need to leave a fair amount of your harvest on the plant, as well as plenty fan leaves if you hope to have a shot. 

And then the reveg process may take upwards of 2 months before you see decent normal growth again... And then you will need to veg it for a while again.... And only then you might come right with a decent 2nd harvest. 

My advice is plant another seed or few... Or learn how to take and care for cuttings. The damage to your initial harvest will not be worth your while bro

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, CreX said:

Yes... But no. 

The harvest will be tiny if anything after a month of reveg. 

So to get this right, you will need to leave a fair amount of your harvest on the plant, as well as plenty fan leaves if you hope to have a shot. 

And then the reveg process may take upwards of 2 months before you see decent normal growth again... And then you will need to veg it for a while again.... And only then you might come right with a decent 2nd harvest. 

My advice is plant another seed or few... Or learn how to take and care for cuttings. The damage to your initial harvest will not be worth your while bro

thanks for the advice....i thought it might have its negatives...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freshlypicked said:

Is this possible?

If you were to attempt it you would run 24hrs light during the entire reveg process. 

I agree with @CreX, I'd rather look into cloning before flipping and setting up something of a reproductive system. 

The Holy Grail 👽

• Like 1

• 6 months later...