Parliament to puff and pass Cannabis for Private Purpose Bill - ENCA

420SA

https://www.enca.com/news/parliament-puff-and-pass-cannabis-private-purpose-bill

JOHANNESBURG - Soon you might be able to cultivate a prescribed amount of cannabis and be in possession of over a kilogram stash.

Parliament's Justice Committee will puff and pass the Cannabis for Private Purpose Bill already given the green light by the Cabinet.

In 2018, the highest court in the country declared parts of the Drugs and Drug Trafficking Act, unconstitutional.

It gave Parliament two years to rectify this.

The justice department will brief the committee today on the contents of the proposed law.

The bill will face the public consultation process before being signed into law.

• Like 2

I like the finance Ministers point of view ^^ I think I get me 2-3 T-Shirts done to express my point of view ^^

Front: Legalize it!

Back: More Tax we urgently need

As money greedy the ANC is.. is our best chance to turn Corvid19 into our full advantage. Get heard and sees guys.... 😁 This country needs money.. legalizing Cannabis would give a huge boost to Tax and Jobs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Prom said:

I like the finance Ministers point of view ^^ I think I get me 2-3 T-Shirts done to express my point of view ^^

Front: Legalize it!

Back: More Tax we urgently need

As money greedy the ANC is.. is our best chance to turn Corvid19 into our full advantage. Get heard and sees guys.... 😁 This country needs money.. legalizing Cannabis would give a huge boost to Tax and Jobs. 

He was very vocal in the beginning of the year, but now it seems not so much. Get your T-shirts anyway (sell T-shit get a 1/8th of weed free💡

Edited by ORGANinc.