New grower, first attempt (indoors)

zolrooker

2 hours ago, afternoon blazer said:

Holy crap brother. Still no power. Thats madness. Sorry bro.

Plants are not doing too bad considering .  Good job

Might only come back on Friday im hearing. Will it be ok to run my lights for reduced hours etc for so long? (Could be about 10-11 days). Ive been running my main light for 4-5 hours a day only.

Whoop, electricity is back at my place. Unfortunately I'm still struggling a little to get temps right.. Temperature in my garage was hitting 27 deg today at midday. It hits above 30 easily with lights on. IMG_20200825_200439.thumb.jpg.7f734ad5f1246ccb73cd3a1a39926ff8.jpg

I'm just going to leave the door open while lights are on for the rest of the grow, or until I can find a solution. 

Edited by zolrooker
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fridgedoor said:

@zolrookerOh no that's a bummer. Things where looking so good... Hope you will be able to finish your next grow man.

It is what is is bro.. dont think theres gonna be another grow unfortunately. To put it in simple words, my stealth cabinet is now not so stealthy and growing weed in there isnt gonna be an option lol. Might sell/repurpose the equipment... or maybe grow some strawberries n shit in there haha. Was so much looking forward to completing this grow and sampling the goods.

Edited by zolrooker
  • Sad 1

Broooo.... Man, disappointing much. Anyway, I hope you get to grow again some time in the future...

For reference on your next grow, run your light cycle during the night if you're struggling with high temps.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. Yea, I'm already running my lights like that.  

So sad that l couldn't see this through.. Plus the girls were just starting to show signs of flowering. .

IMG_20200826_212808.thumb.jpg.99b0afbbfe9ee9870b6a6f2c1cff707c.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Edited by zolrooker
  • Sad 1