Is GreenSMokeRoom Legit

Guest Garethleauk

My attitude order just arrived. Paid for two 5pks. One holy grail kush and one pk white lady og. Received 10 strains in total. Including a three pk of reserva privada tangie. Didn't get 16 strains as originally thought but that's what happens when I try maths when I am baked. It has taken a long time. Since March. Eventually it is here....

Hi Froggy, did you bring into Cape Town?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My attitude order just arrived. Paid for two 5pks. One holy grail kush and one pk white lady og. Received 10 strains in total. Including a three pk of reserva privada tangie. Didn't get 16 strains as originally thought but that's what happens when I try maths when I am baked. It has taken a long time. Since March. Eventually it is here....

Just double checked my invoice. I paid for two 3pks one holy grail kush the other white lady og. They sent me two 5pk.....sweeeeet

@Toby No. I'm in the East Cape. It makes no difference where in the country you are. If it gets intercepted it happens at customs. Just take out the insurance and stealth packaging option. They will keep sending until it arrives.

@Toby No. I'm in the East Cape. It makes no difference where in the country you are. If it gets intercepted it happens at customs. Just take out the insurance and stealth packaging option. They will keep sending until it arrives.

Well it actually does matter were in the country you are ..... Cape Mail is on the ball and the guys in Cape town have major issues getting seeds. I know growers that have there seeds send to friend's in JHB and then the friends send the beans on to cape town

Cheers

Reaf

Reaf is on the money there. Not every city has the same customs. Each city has its own postal hub and that's where post gets checked by customs. As Reaf said when seeds are destined for an address near jhb they'll go through customs that side which has been known to let far more seeds through than the customs in cpt which is why capetonians get joburgers to buy their seeds and then courier it, it's become a popular effective method! :-gthumb lol Im not sure about other parts of the country but Cape Mail is very very Anal!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I want to know if any of you have received beans in a letter. I just discovered yesterday that three beans in my order from attitude are cracked. So far attitude has been really good about this. They just asked me to send pics. Time will tell there but I am not seeing any problems with them just getting them here quickly. With our post service being so terrible I was wondering about getting my order sent to a friend in Europe and then have it sent airmail as a letter with the beans tucked in safely in the envelope to me. Or alternatively I can have a letter couriered to me with my beans. Any tips or opinions would be appreciated.

• 9 months later...
Guest kimcarsons

GLO we should sing a duo, something to the "I told you so" effect. From what I hear, the servers weren't even held abroad and the entire database was confiscated.

As far as I know customers were sent an email saying they have been advised by their lawyers that they cannot sell marijuana seeds in SA anymore.

Not sure why it took so long for someone to tell them that but hey...

Is everyone just speculating on rumors on what happened or actually know facts?

Hmm I sure hope their database was safe and hasn't actually been confiscated.

Police would have a field day seeing who ordered what and where it was delivered .....

I bought about 7 seeds from them early 2014 before I realised they sold me a male as a fem... luckily I have moved since then but still a bit worrying.

Guest gabba

[ltr]

I have been speaking directly to the owner of GSR, There have been no raids at all. The part about our lawyers is correct. 

This is what was said

"We have lawyers checking monthly if we can sell seeds. It became alot more intense the last 2 months because of the drugs act in connection with Brazil.

[/ltr]

[ltr]

So we stopped selling in south africa"

No need for anyone to worry !!!!!!!!!!

[/ltr]

Guest kimcarsons

That doesn't even make sense. "The lawyers are checking monthly" is easily the weakest sentence I have seen this week. What a load of horse shit. Let us go along with the logic and see how it turns out. We can all agree GSR is no longer selling seeds. We can also all agree that the sale of seeds is illegal. So when GSR stops selling seeds after however many years, claiming it was on the advice of their lawyers, who apparently have been "checking" (What exactly I could not fathom as the law has seen no amendments regarding cannabis) monthly (For the last how many years?) and surmised that their illegal trade was no longer legal enough (Serious enough charges?), due to increasing drug law enforcement (Which has largely been instigated at the top level for now).  It sounds like a really poor excuse. If you're consulting lawyers and suddenly not selling seeds (Which hasn't been a problem before, in fact the range grew) then I call a night in the pokey and a nice chat the next morning. Or am I just too cynical?