Royal Gorillas 180w Veg / 268 Flower Mars 144

Prom

Why not.. little experiment ^^ if you don't mind the few bugs, give her 24/0 till flower, then Sun Sun Sun Sun, no need to run the veg light anymore. I know the sun packs enough power, 2200 micromol more then enough.. just duration. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CreX said:

bring her in every day and out every morning

Awe, for my understanding 

Plant outside in the day, bringing in at night, to put under the spot light, running longer or all night. Then out into the sun the next day?

If he had the plant outside, and mounted the spot light above the plant, he could switch or automatically switch the spot light on at sunset and off at sunrise? 

No need to move anything or possibly forget a step?

• Like 1

You might leave her outside when grown to a certain size.. but first 2 weeks he has to get them in.. one cold shock and the project comes to a sudden stop 😁

I see no advantage to put blue light on during flower, worst is you get her to stretch. Put her on your roof, so she gets max sun possible. And best is to get her in.. warm roots help growing, cold slows down. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, afternoon blazer said:

@CreX thanks brother. As always solid advide 

@StickyD420 been waiting too long for this 1st grow. forgetting is not an option.

Ok so we got a game plan. Im gona carry it out best i can. 

However. The sun gets pretty dam hot for the seedling (directly that is) any suggestions?

The youngsters don't need full sun, leave the moisture dome on to shade them a bit. Just have them under the light as much as possible. Once flower.. your job to place them max sun all the time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Prom said:

You might leave her outside when grown to a certain size.. but first 2 weeks he has to get them in.. one cold shock and the project comes to a sudden stop 😁

I see no advantage to put blue light on during flower, worst is you get her to stretch. Put her on your roof, so she gets max sun possible. And best is to get her in.. warm roots help growing, cold slows down. 

Howzit bro.

Ok so roof is out.

I do have a balcony i could grow on. About 10/11 hours of direct sunlight (moving them around).

Then will supplement with the veg light for the rest of the time to make up 24 hours of light.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, CreX said:

It's just too cold for that at the moment. 

But in theory yes, that's the way to go for outdoor

Yo  @CreX and @StickyD420

bright ass floodlight low on my balcony looks abit dodgy guys. Also temps fluctuate too much.

Thats why i made that small grow box and to maximize on the light. Discreet.

So warn sunshine during the day. 

And stable low 20 degree temps at night in the grow box with the light about 400mm away.

I do have fans in the box to move shit around abit. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I made a quick pic of the canape.

15953206797626527085343741360450.thumb.jpg.85ebfb2946f9e044c5a2e870dfb1e5c1.jpg

You also see the 150mm hose going to the pot level.. 6 inch inliner for a 1.2x0.6x1.8 a bit over sized, but with this amount of plants in.. i highly recommend to go a bit nuts. 

The front right plant topped herself. Autos do that from time to time, had severals now. She will take the longest to finish. 

Same to the big one on the left, will be second last. The smallest, back row, second from left, is about 3 days ahead, just from the conditions of the flowers.

I think i am not bad with 11 weeks. Will be around that time, the topped, more close to 12. I will take them 50%, they smell so nice now.

• Like 4

Outdoor, add 2 weeks... i think with full spectrum they would be faster. If the gorillas are nice, i might repeat this with 2 QBs, so 30 watt less even during flowering but full spectrum light. Burbles work, but are just shit to easy keep track of your plants. 

I will do some pics of each stage of harvest. Even the canape looks full, lower part of the plants are rather un used. They pump where it makes sense.

Also wanna add, i just did my first work on them. Took em out one by one and sprayed a liter Serenade mix over those 8 plants.. drip wet. Just to be sure there is no surprise lurking in the jungle. Look super healthy... tomorrow they get their last feeding, 4/4/4, then week 10 should have passed befor next and then is flush... i do special flush, i add still 2ml topmax to each liter water. 2 days before cut they go dark and dry till cut. The big one and self topped get a bit longer nutes. One feeding most likely, max 2. You see how flowers change shape... then decide.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prom said:

Outdoor, add 2 weeks... i think with full spectrum they would be faster. If the gorillas are nice, i might repeat this with 2 QBs, so 30 watt less even during flowering but full spectrum light. Burbles work, but are just shit to easy keep track of your plants. 

I will do some pics of each stage of harvest. Even the canape looks full, lower part of the plants are rather un used. They pump where it makes sense.

Also wanna add, i just did my first work on them. Took em out one by one and sprayed a liter Serenade mix over those 8 plants.. drip wet. Just to be sure there is no surprise lurking in the jungle. Look super healthy... tomorrow they get their last feeding, 4/4/4, then week 10 should have passed befor next and then is flush... i do special flush, i add still 2ml topmax to each liter water. 2 days before cut they go dark and dry till cut. The big one and self topped get a bit longer nutes. One feeding most likely, max 2. You see how flowers change shape... then decide.

Thanks for the deep detail brother. Appreciated.

So if i can remeber correctly. U said i should hold of on using the top max until there are buds to use it on. And u use top max until last feed through flush.

So basically the time almost evens out abit. 

If u say the burples are not as good as the QBz.

Would be interested to see what u could get out of the autos with QBz. Very interested.

Have u grown any zkittlez strains before?

No, not one but high on the list too. I would need a football field to plant all strains i would love to test... 😂

The topmax during flush is my own little nonsense.. biobizz states clear, give them water only. I would stick to that till the thc concentration in your brain makes you do stupid stuff.. just happens 😁

With fertilizer in general, stick to the producers feeding table. You will start to change it, the better you think you know the fertilizer. 😉

I expect 80-120g from those plants... never grew a gorilla, so very very difficult to guess.. but autos of this size, yield about that much, if i dig into past results.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Prom said:

No, not one but high on the list too. I would need a football field to plant all strains i would love to test... 😂

The topmax during flush is my own little nonsense.. biobizz states clear, give them water only. I would stick to that till the thc concentration in your brain makes you do stupid stuff.. just happens 😁

With fertilizer in general, stick to the producers feeding table. You will start to change it, the better you think you know the fertilizer. 😉

I expect 80-120g from those plants... never grew a gorilla, so very very difficult to guess.. but autos of this size, yield about that much, if i dig into past results.

😅😅😅. I feel u. I feel u.

Sounds like its gona be a great harvest. 

Not forgetting "No Effort Grow" 💪

Can also quickly state the record holder.. friend of mine down the road. Bubblelicious from Nirvana Seeds, reached 98cm soil to top and gave 127g dry.

Is also the only dutch strain i would say, can compete with the US genetics.. rest i would take from US breeders... blackberry, gsc, ... go US. Not sure what they did.. but is just not the same quality anymore.

Edited by Prom
Or Canadian.. had some rocking gsc from Canuk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1