Fade in...

Hey everyone!

My name is Wookiee, I'm smoking a bud, not too far far away.

Not too long ago, I built a corner garden for my herbs. And after some time passed, some herbs were replaced by the nice green ones. Currently in the growth process is a Sour Grape strain. The little one on the left is an unkown strain, but it has a potent smell.. got too little sunlight for a long time, so my friend asked me to take it..

I have an outside light that was strong enough to keep the plant on a 24 hour day cycle, so it grew very well. I dimmed the light to switch over to flowering.

The other stuff growing is Lemon Thyme on the left and some Bassil on the right with Parsly in the middle.. and a Sunnflower that my daughter broke in half and after saving it, dumbass slugs ate it. But with the light dimmed, I dont think it will grow anymore.. Behind the Sour Grape is Rosemary.. lol. But you wont see it anymore.

20200429_140520.thumb.jpg.627d9dc049293df7c4bb80abdfce0346.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum! 

Nice man, so just recently flipped to flower basically? 

Aren't you scared cold fronts may kill the plants before they are mature and ready for harvest? 

Put your harvest around July sometime, roughly, if you've just flipped. 

They're looking good though! 😄

• Like 2

Nah he is doing it right. 

Ideally the 1st of March flip would be the best before winter... But he Will still yeild almost indoor quality outdoor if the rain and hail play ball👌👌

Welcome yo!!! Let's see how they turn out😁 what are you feeding them? 

• Like 3

The food actually is curious.. just some good ground with some compost mixed, and for fertilizer..... fish shit. Lol.. my wife made fish shit a water dilution, poured it over the garden, and everything grows well. Its a slow releasing fert, as to not cause burns. I will take another pic tomorrow and show the condition of the leaves. They look excellent.. why did i flip now? Because the plant was a late start, so i had to balance between growth and flowering time. But I read something interesting, in that the buds turn purple because of below avg temperature, so I'm hoping for some purple buds!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Totemic said:

Are those male nanners? That looks like a hermi to me.

Could be a hermie. A closer pic would definitely show.

The bulge in the bud looks like a pollinated calyx.

It's just the calyx that's leaning over at the node is leaning like how a male flower would lean.🤔 

Post the close-up bro...

Edited by Mambawana

Yeah, it's a survival mechanism. Light stress, pH, humidity are a few triggers. Or it's just in the genetic background already and dominant.

Either way, I'd pull her. You are going to get seeds upon seeds and no bud. She will affect everyone else in at least a 30km radius.

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1