South African Seed Banks

I am waiting for locally sourced Dutch Passion beans to become available. I wouldn't mind to see some of Greenhouse seed's cheese strains either, they are quite cheap.

Otherwise, I would like to see some African sativas. As in a Breeder specializing in them. There is so much untapped potential.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I am new. Just join. Currently in my 1st grow. They look good.

Now I would love to see Dutch passion, greenhouse seeds(they are very commercial but I think still reliable, they also make the most sales in the world per month), sensi is another great one. And finally so big Buddha. And joint doctor for all the low ryders

• 1 month later...

tga genetics subcool seeds. genetics are very good, have personal experience growing in California with them. Born in the medical growers circles. Yields, node spacing tight, lateral growth superb, fast growing, unbelievable hash from their strains.  SA would be excellent location with auto flowering strains especially outdoors.  Indoors dynamite!! performers for sea of green grows       

• 1 month later...

Hey, not everyone that is breeding is necessarily just in it for a quick buck. Although I here you on all the nonsense that is going around.

I breed for the love of it, and although it's really small scale due to the current laws, I breed to find the best in strains I love to smoke.

Local prices are a bit high, but then that's just our weak Rand playing off the other currencies.

I would love to change your mind about at least one local breeder.  :-hilarious

:-peace

Where do I find your stuff Totemic?

I have been working with a few lines for the last few years, and would you believe it if I told you that I have not ever sold a seed.

It is exactly as you say. It does take many years to get the lines/traits stable. Some cycles are a complete bust, some are great.  It is only in the last 6 months that I've started to see the results I want.  :-puffin But it is slow. Only because I can't freely plant out 1000 seeds for selection  :cursing

One day when I feel they are ready to release I will.  :-puffin

Will have to so something in the near future to change your mind StickyMo.

I know one person out here who is more than qualified to tackle the complexity

of producing hybrids with stable genetics, and has zero interest in money.

Genetic manipulation appears to be difficult and complex to get just right, relying

on much trial and error. Thanks to Watson & Crick (and a little 'acid') the structure

of DNA emerged, but only fairly recently with the emergence of 'epigenetics', has the field of genetics

started growing again, after a long period of stagnation. New knowledge removes the complexity that results

from the lack of knowledge.

I believe we can have a really great and significant Seed Bank right here in South Africa, one that will

rival the best Seed Banks in the world, and the time to start is right now.

Once verified I will be happy to share my knowledge - and knowledge should be Universally free.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ya I'm also really keen to get hold of them. Saw their seeds on original sensible seed bank but I can't find a website for them.

Ordering SA seeds through a european website seems crazy.. they travel all the way there then get sold and sent back to us here haha.

• 1 month later...

Ye GSR are repping for us at the mo in SA .....check in with em and new stock there ina week or so....4 new releases too all available in fems..

Other outlets distributers of 

our seeds are available through ...https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/holy-smoke-seeds/cat_48.html

...http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/holy-smoke-seeds

..http://www.cannazon.com/Cannabis-Seeds/Holy-Smoke-Seeds

...https://www.thegreenpool.net/stores/holysmokeseeds/