My introduction

GasSak

Hey there

So after countless hours of skimming over forums and reading info in the pursuit of cannabis growing perfection and happiness I have finally decided to rather become part of the discussion and to engage with people directly through a forum.

Happy to be onboard and look forward to sharing the many successful grows and harvests to come.

My preferred method

Indoor DWC. Bupple ponic for first 4 weeks then pure dwc the rest of the way.

I believe once someone believes that they know it all then they have only stopped learning.

Peace and kindness

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Meepmeepza said:

hi ... i am just starting with some parctise seeds and i am on the verge of buying some equipment. How does your DWC work and what would you do differently if you had a do-over? More so can i have specs or pics?? emoji56.png lol

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

May be best if you look at starting your own thread as you seem to have quite a few questions 🙂 

Will be easier to get consistent feedback and suggestions from other members.

May be best if you look at starting your own thread as you seem to have quite a few questions  
Will be easier to get consistent feedback and suggestions from other members.
Thanks psy i did... Was just interested in specs on his setup... maby emulate the watering setup...

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@GasSak 

Hi and welcome...

A dwc set-up is very dependant on your grow space, the type of lights you intend on using and the amount of plants you want to grow. I highly recommend dwc over every other system because of the ease of it. Your choices are to purchase a built system or diy it. A recirculating dwc (rdwc) is by far the system that requires least physical work when it comes to checking ph/ec, draining the reservoir and keeping all the plants dialed in. It also adds extra turbulence in each bucket which assist the airstones with keeping everything bubbling and moving.

The most important factor to me with any dwc set-up is somehow having it elevated off the ground so it makes it easier to inspect roots and do any maintenance whilst the top if the plants are scrogged etc.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mambawana said:

@GasSak 

Hi and welcome...

A dwc set-up is very dependant on your grow space, the type of lights you intend on using and the amount of plants you want to grow. I highly recommend dwc over every other system because of the ease of it. Your choices are to purchase a built system or diy it. A recirculating dwc (rdwc) is by far the system that requires least physical work when it comes to checking ph/ec, draining the reservoir and keeping all the plants dialed in. It also adds extra turbulence in each bucket which assist the airstones with keeping everything bubbling and moving.

The most important factor to me with any dwc set-up is somehow having it elevated off the ground so it makes it easier to inspect roots and do any maintenance whilst the top if the plants are scrogged etc.

Not that I grow hydro, however I love the idea of having the res elevator off the ground.

Should make it much easier to drop the res and change it or inspect the roots etc.

Edited by PsyCLown
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Not that I grow hydro, however I love the idea of having the res elevator off the ground.

Should make it much easier to drop the res and change it or inspect the roots etc.

A res elevator lol... Now that would be a luxury hahaha... 

Having the buckets off the ground just make it easier to get to... You don't have to try crawl under the net and peek into the res... 

Raising the res just gives you more space to fit in and do the things like defoliation from under the canopy. 

It's a fine line though, have it too high, and you are gonna need a small step ladder to adjust bud on the net because you can't reach it haha

• Like 1