Male or female

Marley14

Post a picture of the entire plant, 2 and a half months is generally a pretty massive bush and generally wouldn't still be on a window sill.

Hard to say for sure, although looks like a female. If you're using just the sun, then it's going to be a while until she starts to flower unless you get involved and ensure she only gets 12 hours of light or less.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Are you able to leave / grow the plant outside? To be honest, at that rate I am not even sure it is worth trying to grow.

I'd suggest looking into growing outdoors fully if you are unable to get a tent and proper lighting etc. Outdoors can work out cheap as you will use the sun and don't need tents.

Not trying to be mean, just being honest. If you were to flower that, the yield would not even be worth while. Doubt you'd even get 5g dry.

• Thanks 1

Excellent advice! 

It would seem that the Lil lady is suffering with little direct light, and a poor source of food. 

If bucks is an issue, I would say that the very very very least you can do is get a small bottle of seagrow at any shop that has a garden section, small bottle will be enough for that one plant, all the way to flower. 

And try find more sun for her. 

With those 2 things, this little lady will get bigger and you will need to transplant within a month! 

That's my sub 50 bucks advice for you. 

From there, check the site out and get involved bro😁😁 always keen for new growers to start! 

• Thanks 1