Skunkpharm Chocolope run

SkunkPharm

I don't find her very smelly/flavour full to tell you the truth. But the tent is dominated by the scent of the small plants behind her. But I must say in her defence I don't smell much these days. My sense of smell is gone. I always ask friends what they can smell as they don't come into contact with plants on a daily basis.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

It could be heat or light stress. It does look like its pushing tails evenly though on the light side of the bud. 
This could also just be a genetic expression. I've seen plenty Thai sativa do this and it is part of this crosses past.

We did have the heatwave this weekend. And it could have caused some stress. The plant sits under the light. It is doing it all over the plant. I am actually hoping it is the Thai coming through.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking good!

If you are seeing amber trichs best I check my Chocolope again tonight.
This chocolope I put into flower on the 24th of July. The other ine is nowhere near finishing. I recon she will only finish 2nd or 3rd week of November.

• Like 1

This chocolope I put into flower on the 24th of July. The other ine is nowhere near finishing. I recon she will only finish 2nd or 3rd week of November.

I checked my trichs around a week ago, maybe even longer and no signs of amber and still lots of white pistils, she still has quite a few white pistils but more darker ones now and is looking similar to yours.

So best I do another check and see. Tomorrow it will be 11 weeks I think for my Chocolope.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk