Ayla Blueberry, Round 2

CreX

Short story behind this strain. 

So, sadly, my girlfriends sister passed away in a car accident 2 years ago.. 

Very sad.. But in her possessions were 2 seeds labeled "BB", and since she was into her high quality weed, I decided to grow out the seeds, and call them Ayla Blueberry... I grew her indoor at first and was not entirely impressed... 12 week flowering time and very leggy... 

Chucked the last clone outdoor, and she grew... Fast... Beautiful...bountiful... Wow of a plant

Delicious smell, buds made of candy.. Tons of buds... Went so dark purple she was almost black!! 

To top it off... The keif I collected from her, when crushed alil, smelled of blueberries.. I was so stoked!! 

So here goes her offspring... I have a few seeds that I am soaking in water, and will move to jiffies tonight

Wish me luck!! 

Sorry about the non sequenced pics!! 

IMG_20190313_062019.jpg

IMG_20190410_171733.jpg

IMG_20190426_062840.jpg

IMG_20190306_061737.jpg

IMG_20190505_104217.jpg

IMG_20190122_063818.jpg

IMG_20190416_181639.jpg

IMG_20190712_103241.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AcidAlice said:

Bruce Banner? 🙂

LOL nice!! That would have rocked too... 

She was into her Blueberry so it made sense at the time... But after growing it for 2 years... It's defs blueberry on the money🤑

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have a feeling that she was pollinated by the DP Blueberry I had outdoor that hermied late in flower due to crazy weather and high stress 

6 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Very nice! Have you breed it for more seeds or carrying it on with clones?

So it's more of a test run for me to see what comes out of this.. I'm very keen to get more Ayla blueberry in the ground outdoor and nows the time to plant before outdoor season 😁

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another slow week! 

You will notice the one looks yellow and substantially smaller than the other one?

That's because I lost a disk and it floated underneath the net pot, and prevented root growth and decent water flow... Small mess. 

Since iv removed it, the roots have grown down Into the water and some colour is coming back

IMG_20190818_162500.jpg

• Like 1

Getting big now... Might top them both in a few days as they are both passed the 6th node. 

And move them apart... Veg gets so cramped so fast!! 

And a lucky Pic for you guys.

I took of some sexy pics of bud on the stem for you😏

Both sticks are 17cm and 15cm respectively and are Ayla Blueberry 👌

IMG_20190902_204830.jpg

IMG_20190903_065130.jpg

• Like 3

As I said! Everything is looking a peach... Just waiting for the cuttings to root, then I'm going to quick sex them in the bloom room. 

In my head... They were pollinated by the Dutch Passion Blueberry that pushed out a few narnas very late in flower. 

Which means they should be female, both of them... So let's see if it is so😜

IMG_20190909_210301.jpg