White widow clones

Oolong83

I agree with@Stinger96. Get some twine and pull her down a bit. Your still early in flower so supercropping is possible but it will set the top part back a few days due to recovery. Also be careful when you tie and pull down. Don't tie a tight knot and don't bend and break her...

Even another scrog screen as@SkunkPharm said will get everything nice and even. I'm still quite stupid when it comes to Scroggingso I can't help in that department. Attempting it next grow

@Smelly Joe one branch bent. Checked in just now and it looks fine, growth already pulling towards light. The others i tied down are also pulling back up. 

On another topic. Is the leaves going yellow at the bottom normal? Also noticed some leaves above the net look burnt, but definitely not light. Will upload some pics tomorrow. Too stoned now to bother.

Bru, get in there with some scissors and do some trimming. I don't see much airflow around those plants. Just the bottom growth even.....

The burnt tips looks like a excess feeding and some growers actually aim for that. They say it's a sign that your feeding is enough, but the the burnt edges I'm not sure. If shit like that comes across my path then I flush the pot and go on as usual again staring off with a lower dose. The bottom part of the plant is getting no light so that's probably why they wilting away. Like I said clean her up underneath and she'll be happy

PS: why is some areas dark in your cab. And some have more light than others???

@Smelly Joe awe dude, should i defoliate the whole plant or just below tha canopy? 

as you can see the top is also very crowded. 

The light is due to how they grow, causing some shade spot, thats why i added the cfl’s and led’s on the sides. 

I did not expect them to grow this big indoors, so now its just managing the problem till harvest. 

Will be better prepared next round