Live soil

When you say flush what do you mean exactly? How much water did you put through how much soil? 

You shouldn't be "flushing" soil at all. Unless you've fed too much bottled nute

*Also please keep an eye on what board you post under. I have moved this topic

Ok thanks guys 

I growing 4 autoflower so I have left two pots alone and I put about 15l of low ph water of about 5 thru 20kg bag I have it drying out a bit before I plant I have just had such issues as a new grower and started with coco perlite 50 50 and now trying the live soil so we will see if I messed up by doing what I did 

Hope not lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update with the live soil grow I started them all in big pots but I think me messing with the soil I paid the price I don't think I let the soil dry out enough before planting as on my second watering with them 3 of the pots the runoff was really really bad smelling like sewage so i transplanted i know it's not good to do with auto but felt i had to do something and hopefully they young enough to recover  the one i left in the big pot didnt have an odor when watering so I left it it's doing really well i think 

All plants are 10 days old 

20190618_221656.jpg

20190618_221557.jpg