Pachamama Autos

NinjaMaster

Hey Hey Guys!

Just thought I would share how lovely my Pacha seeds are doing!
Im stoked AF. 

Id just like to say - that if you put these Pachamama Beans in Coco and treat them well they go absolutely banaynays.

I seem to have missed the boat on starting the thread when i started the plants - but ill keep posting updates here as the grow progresses.

H24:

3.thumb.jpg.73f3604de17e9a8f203adfcbc2572072.jpg4.thumb.jpg.190c0d44451cfd5767ab03800ad8f3d1.jpg5.thumb.jpg.bd7ce63f5801cb7f2f463f8b0c4f3fb9.jpg

Kush Auto:

2.thumb.jpg.a2806094408559aacb1cc21f24477fd5.jpg

All Plants (H24, Kush, More H24, Black Domina):

1.thumb.jpg.d6713c05389c06e62ad3071185cea931.jpg6.thumb.jpg.f84502e40bae982b92fc722df11c6662.jpg

Edited by NinjaMaster
added text
  • Like 3

Hi Toby,

The LEDS are from GrowOpz.co.za
They make LEDS up - you can find it on their website. I mean - technically you could order individual parts from them and make whatever you want.
I just found it easier to order a 120W Flowering + 60w Veg LED from them and just roll with that.

With only 180w total Led i can klap 4 plants at once in my tent. They all happy as can be. 
Yield is like 100 Grams per plant if the plant does very very well.
Normal Yield is more like 50 - 70 Grams per plant.

Edited by NinjaMaster

55 minutes ago, NinjaMaster said:

Hi Toby,

The LEDS are from GrowOpz.co.za
They make LEDS up - you can find it on their website. I mean - technically you could order individual parts from them and make whatever you want.
I just found it easier to order a 120W Flowering + 60w Veg LED from them and just roll with that.

With only 180w total Led i can klap 4 plants at once in my tent. They all happy as can be. 
Yield is like 100 Grams per plant if the plant does very very well.
Normal Yield is more like 50 - 70 Grams per plant.

Thanks, I saw the design and looked like their lights.

Wow those are pretty impressive numbers based on your input.

Hi,

One thing to note is that all 4 plants are not flowering at the same time. i started the grow and left like 3 weeks between each plant.
That way i can focus my bloom light on the biggest one flowering and as i harvest it there is a new big one flowering to take its place and the cycle continues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pvt_sToNeR said:

Perpetual Ninja :classic_ninja: 

Those Plants look crazy big to the autos i'm use to seeing online, goes to show if the right care is put in the right results are pulled out.

Thanks man. Not all the Autos turn out so great - every now and then i get a runt that yields like 20 - 30 grams.
But id say thats the exception more than the rule.

• 1 month later...

For a second I thought I was looking at my bathtub. Lol looks quite similar. 

Your plants are looking good man. Quite impressed with your auto grow. I myself have given up due to always finding a runt and ending up with 3g of bud. But now I am thinking of giving it yet another go. I'll check their site.