The winner takes home the following

20L + 10L FreedomPots

30L Organic Classic Soil Mix

1L Microlife

1L Kelp

1L Probiotics 

500ml Fire Juice

Freedom Farms Cap

Entries close  26/11/18. A poll will then run till 12pm 01/12/18 to decide the winner

How to enter?

Simply reply to this thread with your entries. You can attach the images to your reply or embed the images

Competition rules:

• Each member can enter a maximum of 3 different plants

• In order to ensure authenticity you are required to take a picture of your plant with the date and your username or name handwritten/printed onto a piece of paper or whatever you choose. The main thing is that the tag with your username and date is tangible. No watermark tags will be accepted.

• Photos of plants must NOT be taken under HPS lights or multi spectrum LED lights as one can't properly judge the colour of the plant. Photographing them with a flash at night or under natural light is fine

• Members may post as many updated photos of the same plant as they want but the images must always contain the tag.

• Should the date and name tag hinder you from taking a decent photo you may post another photo of the same plant, without the tag, along with your tagged photo on the same date.

• A minimum number of 20 votes is required for the poll to be declared valid and decide the winner. Should the minimum number of votes not be met. The winner will be decided by the admin, competition sponsor and mods (provided the mods have not entered themselves)

Good luck!

On 11/1/2018 at 5:11 PM, 420SA said:

In order to ensure authenticity you are required to take a picture of your plant with the date and your username or name handwritten/printed onto a piece of paper or whatever you choose. The main thing is that the tag with your username and date is tangible. No watermark tags will be accepted.

@Bloodreign 

Auto LSD! 

I can honestly say I have had the worst luck with Autos in the past but that gives me motivation to learn and come back better every time. This time I can say I’m starting to hopefully dial in the Autos, slowly but surely 🙏🏻🏆

Think it started running low on nitrogen late into flower, hence the yellowing leaves :(

Hope you all like and advice is welcome 🙂

1F2D36DA-99F4-4995-89B9-CF3A910240A2.jpeg

CFCD05E8-36E8-4C9A-903D-B7EF985278BD.jpeg

253F530E-6A34-410F-8233-39A46ACB18F9.jpeg

Edited by lets blow dro
  • Like 7

Shark Widow CBD, (8% THC / 8% CBD), ready to harvest.

Planted end of July, Vegged indoors under 120W of quantum boards, minor LST, minor defoliation of old fan leaves.

There's a little bee on the top!

Plant to the left is Sensi Star CBD, was a bit of a mutant, so got off to a slow start. Attached picture of the mutant too.

IMG_20181108_091443.jpg

IMG_20180806_165004.jpg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Bloodreign said:

Is the picture fine now? Added my name and date

Im afraid not bud. You need a tangible tag in your photo. In other words the tag must be a physical tag you can touch. Not a tag you place onto the photo with photoshop, paint etc.

See the other entries

37 minutes ago, GreenMunchkin said:

Hey man,

i just harvested my plants and completely forgot to take a pic with tag... 😩

The one I was going to enter was previously entered in the last competition. So it was previsouly ID’ed... Can I add some snaps without tag ? 

When were the pics taken?

• 420SA unpinned this topic