[emoji531] Dew

SkunkPharm

So since it in now Legal I thought it is time to share. Pineapple Dew from a local seed company.

Medium: Promix in a 20l fabric pot.

Nutrients: Green House Feeding

Lights: Led CMH mix

This plant is much smaller than the other plants in the tent thus it is sitting underneath the net. She is getting 5l of feed every 5 days. She is about half way.

d48d4cf17e644c7c7bc493df4d64385e.jpgdfdfd5182a42a162db68b109b956f615.jpg23e258c8d48a225eb090d76ed924f782.jpgdabcb3186666668efbaae71d779493b7.jpgc4d7ece748c7e42a0472d12df057f924.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We capetownians need to organise a get together. Then we can make a plan. She still has some way to go. She is at about day 41 of flower. 70 day flower apparently. I'm watching the trichomes closely but they are still clear.

How do you find the green house nutrients? I have not begun my schedule yet and im conflicted between biobizz and GH.

I can definitely see the difference. Between the EHG nutes and the GH nutes. Way more trichomes on my clones.

How do you find the green house nutrients? I have not begun my schedule yet and im conflicted between biobizz and GH.

I can definitely see the difference. Between the EHG nutes and the GH nutes. Way more trichomes on my clones.

Cool I'll try get some and do it on one of my plants as a test to see how it compares to biobizz, never tried EHG.

Which ones did you use for veg and which are you using for flower?

Using calcium and grow for veg and Calcium, hybrid and Booster for flower. I am having issues with my pH pen. Having to check it weekly.

Thanks, will try some of those.

• 4 weeks later...