SOTM June 2018 | Sponsored by Seedworx - Entries Closed

420SA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

morning, from what I've read and asked of others, it's a 50/50 chance what the resulting pollination will give you...

My fem was auto/ father was rogue pollination.

Seeds collected was 15 or so.

So far the plants that have grown out from resulting seeds above, none have auto attributes, but I'm seeing haze attributes in some and the other half is pushing out whatever the father was but its def not from the pretty side of genetics..

Here are this month's 8 nominees in order of date of entered.

Poll will be started shortly. Please get your votes in. Only one vote per person allowed. Poll ends 01/07/18 at 12 midday

Dareaper[/member]

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1654.0;attach=10598;ts=1528746358;image

CannaGrower[/member]

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1654.0;attach=10628;ts=1528815390;image

Hochymama[/member] (2 entries)

Entry 1

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1654.0;attach=10646;ts=1529051072;image

Entry 2

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1654.0;attach=10804;ts=1529920211;image

Rob1983[/member]

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1654.0;attach=10660;ts=1529182594;image

Justinbez[/member]

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1654.0;attach=10690;ts=1529324392;image

Toby[/member]

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1654.0;attach=10810;ts=1529938559;image

JustinHemp420[/member]

ff9b717fdd9e7ed66409a0d8cc140dc4.jpg

I was notified by a member that some the nominee pics aren't loading properly on his mobile. I did pick up the issue on chrome on mobile too.

I suspect it's because of too many images on the page having to load or something to that effect so I've disabled the Latest Pics section to free up some bandwidth for the nominee pics to hopefully load correctly. If they still don't load correctly try a refresh as that may be the fix too. Please clear your browser cache if this has already happened to you.

MOBILE USERS please note that Tapatalk does not support polls so you'll need to visit www.420sa.co.za on a mobile and place your vote please

:-peace

I was notified by a member that some the nominee pics aren't loading properly on his mobile. I did pick up the issue on chrome on mobile too.

I suspect it's because of too many images on the page having to load or something to that effect so I've disabled the Latest Pics section to free up some bandwidth for the nominee pics to hopefully load correctly. If they still don't load correctly try a refresh as that may be the fix too. Please clear your browser cache if this has already happened to you.

MOBILE USERS please note that Tapatalk does not support polls so you'll need to visit www.420sa.co.za on a mobile and place your vote please

:-peace

Thank you kindly 420sa, all working good again....:-rastadance