Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

Busy man hey! Are you taking part in the growoff?
Gotta keep busy busy busy. Already got the jiffy pellets and powder ready for the girls. Only bought 50 pellets so going to have to pick and choose for clones from all the strains.

Unfortunately I'm not taking part in the growoff but my friend Justin Hemp is going to if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Been a few days, sprayed the girls down in both tents with AQSP and then decided to mutilate all of my plants for flowering for the next 3-4 weeks veg cycle coming up.

I'll be doing another feeding of explogrow for it and tied all of them down also. Exciting times ahead!

The first two photos are of my Bay11 after the mutilation and then all of my girls after defolDSC_1106.jpgDSC_1107.jpgIMG-20190606-WA0007.jpgIMG-20190606-WA0010.jpg

• Like 2

Okay ouens hustle up close so you can see clearly.
Today I took clones for:
DC OG
Amnesia Haze
Strawberry Amnesia
Bay11
Blue Dream

I'll be taking clones for the AK and Lemon Diesel in a few days.

Flowering for these bottom girls will start around the end of this month

Pielle over and outIMG-20190608-WA0003.jpgIMG-20190608-WA0005.jpgIMG-20190608-WA0007.jpg

• Like 3

Alrighty then you see I'm back, for anyone peeking in here. Flowering girls are looking tasty, coming back up. They're gonna receive a guano feed at half dosage this morning so I don't overwater.

Flowering start isn't going to be far away that's for sureDSC_1109.jpgDSC_1110.jpgDSC_1111.jpg

• Like 4

I'll be taking clones of my AK and LemD this morning, just waiting on my jiffy pellets to finish up expanding. The flowering girls aren't looking bad, definitely a few days till flowering starts. Clones should be going soon and get rooted. IMG-20190613-WA0017.jpgIMG-20190613-WA0019.jpg

• Like 3

I finally got my lazy butt to get the dark period going. Today will be the start of day 1 of 12/12. Hopefully they all show signs of pistils real soon so I can officially start the flowering time. The next round will be crazy since I have so many strains coming up

So here we are, you know, sitting again. Officially day 1 of 12/12, with my girls just before the lights come on now at 6pm.

I'll give it a few more weeks and see what else I'd need to defoliate but for now they seem goodIMG-20190618-WA0005.jpgIMG-20190618-WA0007.jpgIMG-20190618-WA0009.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm here to do one of those things they call an update, so with my flowering girls getting a feed tonight and getting some explogrow for going into the stretch I thought I'd snap a few photos. I've tied the Strawberry Amnesia and DC OG tighter and closer to the middle so its not super wide and taking up a bit of space. I'm giving them about 2 weeks from the first pistils then they'll get a defol again.

My clones are also making an appearance for the first time, I think. LoL they are all looking decent imo, might lose one or two but so far so good.

Pielle uit ouens!!! LeeuloopDSC_1114.jpgDSC_1115.jpgDSC_1116.jpgDSC_1117.jpgDSC_1118.jpgDSC_1119.jpg

• Like 2