Led grow lights.. And my first grow

Double R

Ive been watching some growmau5 videos. I definitely agree with you. 8k LEP where?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

They are not sponsors so I feel it's not really fair to mention names, I'm sure if you do a little Google search you'll find it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been watching some growmau5 videos. I definitely agree with you. 8k LEP where?

They are not sponsors so I feel it's not really fair to mention names, I'm sure if you do a little Google search you'll find it.

JustinHemp420[/member] if it's relevant and not blatant promotion by all means you can mention the shop

JustinHemp420[/member] if it's relevant and not blatant promotion by all means you can mention the shop

Thanks Admin, I've sent him a Pm rather.

Struggled to get a clone. Killed like 5 clones. The last one pulled through. Waiting to transplant clone and see it thrive before i flip the switch.

How are you taking your clones. Supplying light?, humidity? What medium are you cloning to? 

Cannabis is really easy to clone. You really only need high humidity and light.

I take my clones from well fed, non stressed branches. Clip off below a node under water so that air doesnt suck up into the branch. Dip in rooting hormone and insert into a piece if rockwool previously dunked in a mild nutrient solution of 1ml each A+B and MKP per liter, squeeze out the excess water before inserting clone, and into the humidity dome under 24h cfl light. Roots in 7 days.

:-peace

@totemic. Thanks for the advice. I tried cloning without peat pellets,to much air in the soil when i put the clone in.

What do you mean when you say A+B and mkp? I understand its nutrients but what type? I used peat pellets.

Your peat pellets should have all the 'nutes' needed for your cuttings, with a bit of rooting hormone of choice added, IMO others are welcome to interject.

I've had 100% success with peat pellets and plain pH'd water with a bit of bennies, [EDIT: cuttings dipped in some rooting gel]. Much less so with rockwool, though perhaps I did not use enough nute in the soak. Do you have a target EC / PPM Totemic[/member] ?

Your peat pellets should have all the 'nutes' needed for your cuttings, with a bit of rooting hormone of choice added, IMO others are welcome to interject.

I've had 100% success with peat pellets and plain pH'd water with a bit of bennies, [EDIT: cuttings dipped in some rooting gel]. Much less so with rockwool, though perhaps I did not use enough nute in the soak. Do you have a target EC / PPM Totemic[/member] ?

Honestly I never check my ec anymore. I kinda have found a schedule that works for me. I found that plain water causes the clone to start cannibalising itself to grow those roots. So I ended up with poorly rooted hungry and deficient clones. Bumping the ec with a ml of each is enough to keep things going. I end up with clones that hit the roof of my dome as they are growing so fast even without roots.

There is no reason why you cant dip the bottom of the rock wool in water. It pulls up quite far so a quick dip.

I soak my pellets in a light feed, normally about a 1/4 strength first feed mixture for a good 20min (lukewarm water).

Then the hormone etc etc ..

I font open my dome at all for the first 3 to 4 days unless I'm loosing humidity, then I'll spray once  a day.

100% I've never lost a clone and they hardly ever start cannibalising 8-12 days they touch medium.

Love cloning :-rastadance  

But everyone has there own way and many different technics are very affective..

If you got patients, a glass of ro water, rooting gel and a windowsill  will do the job with regular mists of spray.

:-peace

While we on the topic of cloning. I took my cutting last week Monday. The clone has survived. I want to do the transplant tonight into a coco and perlite mix. Any advice. Do i have to wait to see roots before doing the transplant?