Blue Dream from clone.

CG420za

Awe Budwizer[/member], Murphy the bastard. Always making an appearance... I'm toying with the idea coz the LED's need some room. When this grow finishes I'm going to rework the cab and see what can be done.

I'm getting a fruity smell Toby[/member]. It gets very strong when the plants are disturbed. It's lekker, i wish I could have it growing in the house. Free air freshner

Day 42 and they're pretty even height wise. Buds are fattening and the smells are insane. I can't wait to try this strain. The 2 ladies that got the light defoliation seem to be fatter, but that may just be the excess leaves. Harvest time will tell.

lpPtmIT.jpg

CJADAAE.jpg

They looking good man. How many days veg was that again?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Morning folks, today is Day 62. All but one is looking good. Think I ran into a pH issue, which is weird considering they all suip from the same bottle. Anyways, I flushed them last thursday and I'm not gonna stress about that one too much, I still have 9 good ones :-flyinghi

Harvest is coming up soon boys and girls and I'm pretty fukken excited! Here's some pics...

08/11/2017

WJ6UWIh.jpg

DDvVBoV.jpg

xolwpLO.jpg

eQNLRhD.jpg

13/11/2017

YUOyxFN.jpg

8PgdTK7.jpg

8HLPmRr.jpg

tMKQM2S.jpg

ydQ0icu.jpg

14/11/2017

O5G40js.jpg

QXuGBrI.jpg

Morning folks, today is Day 62. All but one is looking good. Think I ran into a pH issue, which is weird considering they all suip from the same bottle. Anyways, I flushed them last thursday and I'm not gonna stress about that one too much, I still have 9 good ones :-flyinghiHarvest is coming up soon boys and girls and I'm pretty fukken excited! Here's some pics... 08/11/2017 WJ6UWIh.jpgDDvVBoV.jpgxolwpLO.jpgeQNLRhD.jpg13/11/2017 YUOyxFN.jpg8PgdTK7.jpg8HLPmRr.jpgtMKQM2S.jpgydQ0icu.jpg14/11/2017 O5G40js.jpgQXuGBrI.jpg

Looking good bro. Smaak the pictures. Are you using a special camera? 

:-peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HARVEST DAY - Day 91 - 13/12/2017

Ladies and gents, apologies for the shitty quality pics, I was tired. 10 plants, wet weight, fuck knows, dry weight, pending. Here's what I got...

Last night of lights on - 11/12/2017

7cOOcan.jpg

QMvf7SZ.jpg

JHNRvy3.jpg?1

Chop Chop

gIajTAS.jpg

YtZQPGt.jpg

WbPlumP.jpg?1

8kqM2Nb.jpg

Thanks for the late night chats Toby[/member]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awe Awe. Sorry for being AWOL ouens. Lots has been happening since December.

Dried bud was 91g. No rot this time around. I will upload a few pics and a smoke report sometime soon. Lessons learnt with this one. Soil is the tits, bigger small pots, less plants, maybe a scrog. Less is more in all aspects.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...