Blue Dream from clone.

CG420za

Jesus okes. Too much murder being witnessed lately :-hairpull

LOL, y'all said cannabis is tough plant. If this is a fail, just means my detox will have another 5 months added to it.

I'd also like to take this time to blame narnia[/member] for posting the pics that convinced me to go ahead with the stripping

I'd also like to take this time to blame narnia[/member] for posting the pics that convinced me to go ahead with the stripping

Hahaha, nice one for following through with your POA. 

Will pray upon a pyp for your girls :-meditate

One thing to be said, RH bliss after the strip.

Will pray upon a pyp for your girls :-meditate

Lol, well I suppose we will have fellas following these 2 journals a little closer than usual. The 420SA Guinea pigs....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Awe narnia[/member], my RH went from 60 for 46 at lights on last night. Let us pray

Lol, well I suppose we will have fellas following these 2 journals a little closer than usual. The 420SA Guinea pigs....

Much respect to you both :-clap you took the leap! 

I'll be busting up irie vibes for all ladies evolved lol!! And watching very closely. 

Justinhemp420 tidy job brother :-gthumb

:-peace

Much respect to you both :-clap you took the leap!

I'll be busting up irie vibes for all ladies evolved lol!! And watching very closely.

Justinhemp420 tidy job brother :-gthumb

:-peace

So who's got the popcorn and the nugs, mine will only be ready in a while lol.

@Jland, thanks man

Morning guys. Been battling to upload pics from Tor browser so I opted for the imgur route. Lets see if this works...

Day 28 and the girls are looking good.

Only time will tell which works better, full leaf strip or the usual defoliation. I'm starting to think that on plants this small, normal defol will be the better option. 2 of the girls just got the normal defoliation.

Fjiv4Vx.jpg

MFa6ScE.jpg

KCGybjV.jpg

hXl8aII.jpg

Awe shot guys! Truth be told, I didn't leaf strip all in case it was a fuck up. This way I'd at least have a little skyf over December :-hilarious

narnia[/member] I have noticed the trichome production on the leaf stripped plants is ahead of the other 2. The buds are more or less the same size. The stalks on the 2 lightly defoliated plants seem chunkier though.

You can also download a microscope/ optical reader app from the play store and also use that in conjunction with the loupe for a even better shot

I'm using an Apple bro. We have kak apps

Really !!! Thought Apple was King, surely there must be something on Apple's App Store.

Morning ladies. Happy Wednesday! It's Day 35 and my garage is bombing like a mofo!

I've increased my nute regiment. Thank you Toby[/member] for the guideline! You're the man. :-bow

I'm enjoying this short plant story. My tallest plant is 47cm and the shortest is 45cm. Maybe now I can incorporate a veg section inside my cab.

qVpR0kA.jpg

BzLGDBl.jpg

nd5wgtG.jpg

1wMRxoT.jpg

56vGoYz.jpg

Q39PZO4.jpg

cDkGRKB.jpg