Dabtzar

WHAT DO YOU DO???

Ok so seeing as we are going to be a communtiy sharing one part of our lives.

Lets share what occupations we all do, that way we know what each persons expertise is.

I am a Fiber Optic Technician/ Mechanic

I have a love for old muscle cars....

I'm retired from a 15 year career in the IT industry. Right now I enjoy a lot of maintenance work  for a huge property developer. Other wise my second job is full time father to 2 very very busy boys.

Guest Maxwell

I put up with my wife. In return I am occasionally allowed to eat some leftovers and inhabit the couch while I "write my (award winning, billions making and life changing) book"  :-puffin

Hi all

I'm a tattoo artist who loves the creative  edge i get from really good indoor. My growing  passion has only been ignited  due so an unforseen  illness but like I like to believe everything  happens  for a reason.

Peace

im an accountant by day. graphic designer by night and music producer weekends

and a passionate medicator  :-peace

HI, Im one of the Directors here at Grow Guru Horticulture - www.growguru.co.za

WE ARE AN ONLINE RETAILER OF HYDROPONIC SYSTEMS, NUTRIENTS, GROW LIGHTS AND SUPPLIES FOR THE HOME OR COMMERCIAL GROWER IN SOUTH AFRICA.

We also have a physical retail store open to the public in Port Elizabeth with some of our items on display.

We will be sponsoring prizes this month so keep checking back. Hope to see you all very soon!

:-peace

method-seven-logo-black-300x201.png

Guest Garethleauk

I am a recruitment consultant. And at night im the bad guy who gets tied up by spiderman ( my beautiful son, such imagination )

Hello

I am IT professional 22 years in the industry.

Hobbies include Eco Engineering, Sustainable and self reliance living (not a doomsday prepper) Metal fabrication, Amateur Black Smith,

Work in the USA 420 scene from seed to harvest, indoor and out door. Member of Mendocino County Clippers Union.

The medical benefits are undeniable and encouraging. Living in the hope that all can produce good safe 100% natural medicine 

Gift of God

Welcome virus.

Good to have a member from USA.

I'm sure we will be asking you a lot of questions.

Peace

Hi all i work as Head of sales country wide and exports for Polymer Manhole Cover manufacturing company and Very Proud Farther of 1Boy.Basically working for my you Lads future ! :-bankie:-puffin:-bankie:-puffin