Exodus Haze by Kaliman seeds

CG420za

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good so far CK!

It's good to alternate feeds with nutes and straight water to prevent a build up of salts. I'm not so sure about Molasses in hydro grows but I'm sure it wont do any harm. I have read about hydro guys using molasses.

So yea do the alternating

Looking good so far CK!

It's good to alternate feeds with nutes and straight water to prevent a build up of salts. I'm not so sure about Molasses in hydro grows but I'm sure it wont do any harm. I have read about hydro guys using molasses.

So yea do the alternating

Awe, thanks @420SA. I just want big fat buds bro. Any other tips?

Can you feed amino acids in flower?

What EC? Sounds low, but she looks like she'll be picky. Why would you want to use molasses? As in, what made you think of it? Something you read or deduced?

What EC? Sounds low, but she looks like she'll be picky. Why would you want to use molasses? As in, what made you think of it? Something you read or deduced?

That I can't tell you. I don't own an EC pen. She is picky, I've lowered my micro nutes by 2ml and she seems to be liking that more.

I've read a few posts that molasses fattens your buds and makes her produce more resin. Some swear by it, others say it messes with the grow.

Yeah I'd lower your micro, although it is usually p that causes the actual burn. Stick to your gut and follow a lowish schedule, look for the curve, peaking around week 6-8 with this strain most likely, then lower down to 0.5 and 0.2 until finish. Forget this feed then flush nonsense. If you must, a week of plain water won't hurt, but if you get a good curve, your taste should be just right without a "flush" As for molasses. It is sugar. Yes it will have nutrients, or some form of possible benefit, but largely it is simply crude sugar. If you want to add it to a chemical grow, go for it and see what happens, it might work it might not. For my money, if there is nothing to eat that sugar, why bother. If you want to add biological amendments, try using some amino mix and diamond nectar/fulvic acid. Other than that, pump her Ca and K and she will produce rock hard frosty buds. :-gthumb

Day 28... She's now 1.1m from the coco to the top AND the stretch is over. :-flyinghi This cab is the perfect height!

As you can see, some nute burn that occurred in flower. I think I have it under control...

Not the best pics, my wrist in buggered, so I'm operating with one hand :-hilarious

Photo_2017-01-16_20_20_07.thumb.jpg.6218395c3c605758f4995a972ee3d0b7.jpg

Photo_2017-01-16_20_20_29.thumb.jpg.b9c3b2fe79a3782db492b5485cc2fa9b.jpg

Photo_2017-01-16_20_22_18.thumb.jpg.2c20a7d058379d2a172ad26eacd98a12.jpg

Photo_2017-01-16_20_22_08.thumb.jpg.c3e70dbeb478c3ba36cb656d0c87424a.jpg

Photo_2017-01-16_20_22_01.thumb.jpg.cda59575e4412f8a44d0732896b73d50.jpg