Heisenberg's Pineapple Chunk

Heisenberg

Sup 420 Girls and Boys

My new seeds have arrived from Bonza. I've ordered:

2 x Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized Cannabis Seeds

2 x 00 Seeds 00 Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds

1 x Critical Impact Feminized Marijuana Seeds

I'll be honest, I freaked out about ordering this and going to fetch it at the Post Office. But the stealth option is pure genius.

So yeah! Super amped. Plan is to grow in a bigger space, if not, will have to use the PC Grow box. I do wana go bigger though. Had my eye on this R200 metal filing cabinet. My budget is super tight, so I just wana spend extra cash on lights and growing medium. But yeah, germination starts tonight. I suppose i could start in the PC and move to a bigger space when the time comes.  The 4th bedroom in our house is empty, locked up, stinky and unused. So i'll be growing in there - so i doubt id need to worry about smells, lolz even though im hoping for this Pinapple Chunk to be fruity and stinky!

@cheese420 Yeah true. Point made.

Lights - Currently I have two 23w CFLs in the PC box. I think they're 23w each, can't remember. But I have my eye on a those giant 150w CFLs from gthydro.

Medium - I'm not very good with soils and just used JGS soil the last time. So I might do that again. I have some LECA and lots of worm castings at hand aswell.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Awe @Heisenberg. Glad to have you back my nigga! Just a thought, instead of 1 150w cfl, why don't you get 2 or 3 45w CFL's, you can pack them in there for better light spread.

I'm looking at getting 1 or 2 seeds from a proper bank too, but that postage story still finishes me hey! #kakbang

Where do I get those 45w bulbs? Yeah hey, I was sweating at the post office waiting for my parcel to be handed over.

Awe @Heisenberg. Glad to have you back my nigga! Just a thought, instead of 1 150w cfl, why don't you get 2 or 3 45w CFL's, you can pack them in there for better light spread.

I'm looking at getting 1 or 2 seeds from a proper bank too, but that postage story still finishes me hey! #kakbang

If your parcel gets through the main hub (capemail) then you have nothing to sweat about at the post office. If you get a call from capemail asking you to collect your parcel there, best you not show your face there and say goodbye to your seeds

I must check, it's either 40 or 45w cfl's. Got it at eagle lighting. They were like R150 each.

You're not in Cape town hey? Else I believe cape mail woulda busted your package. The ouens mos have a work around for shipping, they send to someone in jozie, then courier it down to cpt, but I don't know anyone in jozie, so I dunno if I'll risk it.

How long did it take for the seeds to come?

LOL! They actually had free shipping on international orders for a good while so took advantage of that.....Paid with card hey

Yeah sorry about this Heis! Maybe PM me if u got anymore questions about Bonza :-rastapuff

Na Im cool I digz Bonza! Was just my first time so was alil nervous. I'll check eagle lighting thanx.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lil' Chunky is alive an well! I've had some unidentified problems in the early stages of the plant. First set of cotyledon leaves aswell as two sets of true leaves both turned yellow then brown then dried up and shriveled off. The rest of the plant seems to be fine now, except for some browning on the tips of leaves. I've FIM'd aswell, but i do think growth is reeaaallly slow for an almost 2 month old plant. Also i've got lots of small tiny black flying dudes, around the plant. They dont seem to be harming the plant though, but coming from the soil instead. Any advice?

IMG_7509.jpg