SOTM July 2016 Sponsored By Greenthumb Hydroponics-Entries Closed

420SA

Greetingz!!

I'm happy to announce that we have a new prize sponsor onboard :thumbups  :thumbups  :thumbups

Greenthumb Hydroponics have very kindly sponsored a Medium Drying Rack to the value of R499 including delivery to your door for the winner of this month's competition

greenthumb-hydroponics-1418045271.jpg

drying-rack-m-600mm.jpg

Here's the rules:

• Submit any photograph on this thread that you deem worthy of being a winner
  • Each member can submit a maximum of 3 photographs each. The photos can be submitted at different times
  • Photos can come from any source it doesn't have to be yours. However photos that were taken by the member will be given higher priority during nomination.
  • Should entries be plentiful, the admin and mods will nominate the entries that will go to the poll

Entries Close 31/07/16

Poll will run till 05/08/16

PLEASE NOTE - Prizes can only be delivered to an RSA address

Good Luck!!

So who's still planning to enter this competition? We need way more entries!

Remember guys, the photo doesn't need to be yours, it can be anything you've come across on the net that you like. Also it doesn't have to be of a plant and only needs to be loosely related to cannabis. It couldn't be any easier to enter a competition...

I'm not hating on the entries, the bud shots are stellar! But don't we already have a thread for bud shots? I feel like this comp shouldn't have JUST bud shots, if it does, make it creative? This is a weed forum, weed will always win. Just my :-2cents :thumbups