Strain Selection

SHiNi

So as the title says I'm looking to get 2 strains from DaggaPharmacy one is definitely SC but can't make up my mind on the second one.Im looking for something with a nice taste something sweet since the only weed I smoked was sour or gas or burnt rubber lol the ( "Outdoor and Indoor ") of the black market always no strain name so if there is anything on the lists you would suggest I'd appreciate it.

1964017173_Screenshot_20231110_115700_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.dfc4e168be849706860991890c5f4400.jpg653361942_Screenshot_20231110_115656_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.e1e4ca9ffd8ad87702cf2b5ab0b0df69.jpg1912121554_Screenshot_20231110_115642_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.016087ecbfc9ee874a120a1db7040010.jpg

Edited by SHiNi
Spelling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DesignatedDave said:

My vote is for Blueberry Muffin or Orange Kush Cake

Thanks bro appreciate it I read up on them and blueberry muffin sounds delicious and like the effects of the OKC so far I'm leaning with BBM unless some of the growmies can send something more delicious suggestions my way. Thanks again

• Like 2

Ahoooy 🤠 

TART POPS my brother!

hahah nah but that OKC is a winner, I'd vote that one too! 💪 to me, between the OKC and TP, I would have to go with the TP, but only for personal reasons

I grew a sour lemon OG by emerald triangle seeds like 3/4 years ago (swamis selections) I can still smell in some of my jars. explosive terps, but I grew so much of it that anything citrus puts me off these days. 🤦‍♂️ 

when talking sweet terps there's two overtones, citrus and the "cookie/gelato" sweetness

the SSC run I did, the C stands for cookies, has the charactaristics of cookies/gelato, very sweet, but I can see after this I'll be giving the cookies/gelato stuff a break. I need some chemical savoury garlic gas in my life right now.

a large group of people saying gelato/cookies fucked the whole gene pool cause of the genetic bottle necking, majority of hybrids today is a cookies/gelato cross. Cookies / gelato basically the same thing. I say the consensus speaks for itself. They got the original GSC and G33 cuts too, good options.

A good mix of zesty citrus sweetness with a nice gelato / cookies balance would be the Blue Sherbet.... 

the thing with Dagga Farmacy, they make it too good for us, too much to choose from then it becomes blurred 😅

• Like 3