Biobizz feeding with every water

On 10/29/2023 at 1:50 PM, nakes said:

Should I use biobizz bloom with every watering as the instruction says?

Is it not too much nutrients?

you mean bloom during veg as it shows on the schedule? 

I think the schedule shows just bloom phase, those 1st two weeks on the schedule that shows no bloom is still during bloom, as your plants still stretches. common to know there is a uptic in N uptake during first 2 weeks after flip, cause the plant doesn't get 12/12 yesterday and the next day it's in full bloom. doesn't work like that. so giving bloom the 1st day after flip wouldn't make sense as the plant only demands more K and P at around end of week2 - week 3 of flower when you see the pistil pompoms form.  

if you think about it, if the biobizz schedule shows only 2 weeks for veg biobizz has never grown a cannabis plant, wouldn't make sense. 

veg feed with biobizz you need to alternate, give just grow, then just fish then just clean water. not feed every single time, you need to have clean waterings. plus you need both compounds in the fish and the veg during veg, so don't give just fish or just grow. alternate, and do clean waterings. 

when you ending week 2 moving into week 3 you start introducing bloom, cut the fish completely, just use grow now as it has all the molasses you need to keep microbial activity at a high during flower and the fish which is N steroids would no longer be needed, now you alternate like this - bloom+grow, then just bloom, then just water, then bloom+grow, then just bloom, then just water.  🤙

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I basically give Fishmix (1ml/1L) and Kushy amino acid (or bio heaven) with almost every feed during veg (once a week I just give plain water, rest of the time it's biobizz).

When I flip the lights to 12/12, I then switch to using:

Week 1: Grow (1ml/1L), Bloom (1ml/1L), Top-Max (1ml/1L), Kushy Amino (3ml / 10L)  - Every Watering
Week 2: Grow (1ml/1L), Bloom (2ml/1L), Top-Max (1ml/1L), Kushy Amino (4ml / 10L)   - Every Watering
Week 3: Grow (1ml/1L), Bloom (2ml/1L), Top-Max (1ml/1L), Kushy Amino (4ml / 10L)   - Every Watering
Week 4: Grow (1ml/1L), Bloom (3ml/1L), Top-Max (1ml/1L), Kushy Amino (4ml / 10L)   - Every Watering
Week 5: Grow (0.5ml/1L), Bloom (4ml/1L), Top-Max (4ml/1L), Kushy Amino (4ml / 10L)   - Every Watering
Week 6: Grow (0.5ml/1L), Bloom (4ml/1L), Top-Max (4ml/1L), Kushy Amino (4ml / 10L)   - Every Watering
Week 7: Grow (0.5ml/1L), Bloom (4ml/1L), Top-Max (4ml/1L), Kushy Amino (4ml / 10L)   - Every Watering
Week 8: Just Plain water
Week 9: Just Plain water

I also add CalMag, Silica and microbes in once a week through veg until week 5 of flower.

Now depending on what amendments you have in your soil will depend on how you adjust the above, for example if you using freedom farms green bag, then the above is perfect.
If for example you have amended your freedom farms with something like the Dirty Hands Elemental Blend, then you would still use the same quantities as above, except not every watering, more like every 2nd watering. This is what I do since I amend freedom farms with elemental blend - This works out cheaper on nutrients (Basically works out to R26 per plant to half my biobizz nutrients) and you get the same result as using biobizz with every watering.

Edited by DesignatedDave
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1