Lost Coast OG - Lemon OG Kush - Blue Venom

TrailBlazer

Thanks bud!

To answer your question, I have a thin strip on the right hand side of tent that is unused because of the fan. About 30cm wide. I can't fit anymore plants in that tent. I could fit slightly bigger plants in there though. If that makes sense. For the next round, I am going to make it my mission to find a more suitable fan for that tent. Even if I have to import one. I have really been struggling to find a proper fan locally. Any suggestions from you guys would be great. If I can free up that 30cm x 150cm, then I can veg the plants an extra week and have some really big girls in there.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bud!

To answer your question, I have a thin strip on the right hand side of tent that is unused because of the fan. About 30cm wide. I can't fit anymore plants in that tent. I could fit slightly bigger plants in there though. If that makes sense. For the next round, I am going to make it my mission to find a more suitable fan for that tent. Even if I have to import one. I have really been struggling to find a proper fan locally. Any suggestions from you guys would be great. If I can free up that 30cm x 150cm, then I can veg the plants an extra week and have some really big girls in there.

I've got the same tent as you TB and I have the exact same dilemma with the fan. I've been using an oscillating stand fan and the base just takes up too much space. It would be ideal if you could hang an oscillating fan from the top in one of the corners of the tent, something like in my illustration below. Two would be even better I suppose.... obviously the main concern will be allowing the fan to rotate freely but I reckon with a bit of DIY or just securing the fans smartly to the top, and we could have the fan issue solved...

tent.jpg.7fc4bbd8261e81a330e922c1be6fc67e.jpg

That is exactly what I want to do as well 420. Thanks for the illustration. I see some of the guys in the states have these nice looking fans that attach to the tent poles with some type of clamp. I think one of the popular brands is "tornado" or "vortex" or something like that. It would be great if one of the hydro stores would stock decent fans specifically designed for the indoor market. I know I would buy one in a heartbeat, even if it were a little pricey. 30cm x 150cm is basically half a square metre of space wasted, or to put it into bonganomics about an 100g. LOL!

Maybe you could make like a "shelf" of sorts that could hang from the side of your tent? Like a pvc frame that hooks onto the top part of the tents frame and then that has a platform you can screw the base of the fan to, but upside down? Excuse my shitty paint skills, this is my idea, you could also raise or lower it by changing the lengths of the piping.

Untitled.jpg.f03eddc18780f653d12466136b1eee8b.jpg

I see on the same site, they have a 10" fan which looks like it could fit the bill. Quite cheap as well. So thanks bud. You definitely helped!

Maybe I will enter that pic. Thanks for the vote of confidence bud. :thumbups

Which 10" fan are you speaking of TB?