Butane washing

Prom

Just had a buddy asking me to wash him some weed. Said he has about 600g he wants washed.

He came by today, so I quickly washed it for him. Made a little video and pics.. no sound. I used 9 cans.. told him 8, was 1 off.. but always have some laying around. I forgot to start the cam for the first 2 cans till i saw it. ^^ Age is clearly kickin in ^^

You see in the clip, we smoked a joint right beside the none stick plate. Just a little air flow is enough. (First part runs 1 pic per second and second bit is 5x faster ^^)

https://youtu.be/rYBb21nbr4s

Bubbled out, easy to notice, nothing moves anymore ^^

450140910_1Bubbledout.thumb.jpg.e034c1c374bac9c326f907f3a6563cd6.jpg

This was Blueberry and some cheese.. can't remember what he said exactly. Had a few seeds in.. reason it got washed, he wants to eat it.

262480920_2stickystuff.thumb.jpg.15c0649190e6c2f332f9eb3db3bea51f.jpg

No risk to blow yourself up

1152621079_3Noneexploding.thumb.jpg.a22a6d6161c7c25391297ebd5dedee33.jpg

And is fun to play with.. just very very sticky

383347263_4Readytosmokeormixincookingoil.thumb.jpg.6d3723edecbd410e1b7382d3a1a6d514.jpg

882764040_5Lolipop.thumb.jpg.b5bf70b38c98e1c13f1bc1d8ee2caf9e.jpg

Put it in a bag to get taken with. To get it out is very simple, over night in the deep freeze and you can take it out the bag like a candy ^^ Is a bit much , this bag most likely gets cut when frozen to empty it.

Result is 72g. If you want to use for edibles, get it tested (uses very little ^^) and then you know how to mix with the cooking oil of your choice to get the desired mg per gram. I prefer brownies over cookies ^^

1059045751_6Goesdeepfreezertillpickup.thumb.jpg.d3f7aae9af30cda41e89f6383b73d53e.jpg

Was no oven involved, so this needs to get decarbonized.. baking, on a Pizza,.. what ever you want, just needs heat and best not over 150C or you vaporize the resin into the oven 😉 On Pizza.. put the oil on AFTER you take the pizza out of the oven. Baking doesn't matter.. is in the dough. Will mix very easy with any cooking oil... this one smells like wild forest berries, very pleasant.

All those little sprinkles you see with your magnifiers in a bag. 

Edited by Prom
Movie speed details
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Fire! 1

4 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

Damn dude, came out like peanut butter! :investigating

Is always the same game.. you use crap to start with, you get crap. You use good genetics and not just trim material.. those 600g were nice buds, so the result is rather satisfying ^^ He was also jumping in circles when i gave him the bag hehehehe And no money got exchanged for the washing.. goes so fast. What you charge for 30 mins of your time with a buddy ^^ Result is same as pressing... just way less effort to get things done.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

What equipment do you use?

amadab? Or which brand?

Is a waxy glass tube.. got it from the vapestore.co.za .. 300-400 rand.. can't remember exactly. Icing sif from pnp (20 bugs) or any other stainless steel, and coffee filters.. fitting your size tube. 

Vapestore also has the none stick plates.. highly recommended ^^

If you work fast.. use a bucket of water beside and dip the glass tube in quickly to warm up. If really cold, you angle the gas can, the glass bit connecting the nozzle of the can can chip off. Gets really really cold. ^^ I also use a kitchen towel wrapped around the glass tube to keep my hand warm.

gear.thumb.jpg.919c8b7305396b442e5d2639c1590dd4.jpg

• Like 2