How To Sanitize/Fumigate/De-bug Indoor Grow Space

PippinTook

Howdy good people. I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'm just about to harvest a crop that had a late Thrips infestation. I know these buggers are tiny and there are probably thousands of them all over the grow space. 

Id like to ask for suggestions on how to properly clean/debug my grow room once the plants have been harvested? I'd like to try and avoid this situation with my next batch of plant-babies.

I've got a pump spray bottle with a Neem Oil solution. Was thinking of pumping up the concentration and just going ham from floor to ceiling.

Thanks in advance for your time.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, PippinTook said:

Howdy good people. I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'm just about to harvest a crop that had a late Thrips infestation. I know these buggers are tiny and there are probably thousands of them all over the grow space. 

Id like to ask for suggestions on how to properly clean/debug my grow room once the plants have been harvested? I'd like to try and avoid this situation with my next batch of plant-babies.

I've got a pump spray bottle with a Neem Oil solution. Was thinking of pumping up the concentration and just going ham from floor to ceiling.

Thanks in advance for your time.

I use a 10% bleach water solution to clean my tent. 

• Like 2