Lighting for keeping clones in veg long term

Weskush

Howzit growers

I am planning on preserving a strain and it looks like both plants are female. No seeds available. Crossing is no option. The only way that i'm aware of is to take cuttings and keep them alive until the next outdoor season, which is anything from 6-9 months. I don't have a grow tent etc. Space and budget constraints. Which light do you recommend and is this idea achievable? Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. Was hoping for a budget option haha. I will be keeping the clones in a humidity dome on a shelf indoors on 18/6 cycle. Will trim them down to control size. I really hope that it will be successful. Last of the genetics. Lekker

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

what genetics have you got there brother

Subcool TGA The Third Dimension. He passed and he's genetics will soon be extinct. Its Apollo 13 x Jack the Ripper. Mr Soul bred the original Apollo if i remember correctly. Long history behind the strsin.Was a bitch to get the seeds to germinate. Also have his UVA (Highland Oaxacan Gold x Querkle). Went through 3 packs. No germination. Bad storage

Edited by Weskush
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Weskush said:

Thanks guys. Was hoping for a budget option haha. I will be keeping the clones in a humidity dome on a shelf indoors on 18/6 cycle. Will trim them down to control size. I really hope that it will be successful. Last of the genetics. Lekker

You could use a florescent blub or these 20w flood lights from ACDC https://www.acdc.co.za/pages/product-individual?FL-20W-CW

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GreenGalaxyFarm said:

you want to be around 250ppfd. if you have newer phone you should be able to use photone app to determine this, or 15000lux of you can download a lux meter

Im getting 15000lux at a distance of about 30cm. Big help bro. Shot a lot✌️

• Like 1