Bud tourist

@jabulanithehutt try hitting the Natures Farmacy in Stellenbosch. definitely worth the drive out. make sure you got a good apatite and a good weed tolerance, the restaurant serves goooood food and the atmosphere is very cozy. they also have a fully lisenced bar 🍻 

don't know if they're all the same, but I enjoy the one in Stellenbosch a lot. there's a few of them. one in Vredekloof, one in Paarl, one in Hermanus. don't know of more. 

The one in Paarl didn't have a liqour lisence when I was there last so I only had a couple THC beers, which was also very nice 😁

you have to be a member to consume any cannabis on sight, here is the link 

https://oneculture.co.za/about-us/ 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I made a plan to visit Nature's Farmacy in Vredekloof, Durbanville side, yesterday.

There happened to be a circus themed event with competition games, DJ, MC and some food stalls in the back yard.  It was a good effort.

The membership sign up was quick at the door. Invoices to email and card swipes.

The bud selection was good. There were non-alcoholic beverages with RSO type drops flying around.

It was well supported and all the seating was packed.

Quite an enjoyable afternoon but the music was a little heavies.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Chris Jay said:

Talking about that, I sat up late one night, listening to a 21 year old play doof doof for some hippies dressed and dancing like zombies till 2am waiting for you. Where were you at the GRCC? Did you make it through @SkunkPharm

I was there. But could not make it to the club. Saw Natie and Kobus there. You guys were judging the cup.