Help needed with growth assessment

Yeah the fat leaves are completely normal
another note of interest, not sure if you watered right before photo was taken, but the medium looks quite saturated and that little plant is very young still, it's easy to cause stress or stunt root growth on a young plant if there's a lack of oxygen at the roots. if you're growing in organic medium it's quite important to let the medium dry before watering again and when you do water to not completely saturate the medium, but rather just give what the plant can use. for small plants like those I usually go around 250ml to 500ml only when the medium is dry. the roots must do some work to go looking for the water, the more you get the roots moving the more the plant will grow up top.

Thanks my guy. I have learned a lot from you. And yes, I just watered the plant right before I took the picture. I’m growing in coco mixed with a light percentage of Orgalux soil. But I noticed that they have all stopped growing for about 2 days now. So I will try to water less henceforth, if that could be the possible cause. But another thing is, my Led is quite strong and it tends to dry up my medium a lot faster. And It is 22 inches away from the plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I just moved this light to my 150x150x200 tent. It is a 120W. I bought it second hand so I don’t have much information about it. But they say it is powerful. It’s a Bluetooth grow light and has an app which you can switch from veg and bloom. But the app seems to be discontinued on iPhones. So I’m stuck with the settings it came with. The seller says it is in veg and bloom mode already. But I need further clarity if possible. It’s quite old and not much information on the website as well. It is a Caelus Gro-tron Laser grow system. It is very bright and almost never hot. The coolness also makes me wonder if it’s effective enough. Lol… but I can also see my plant nodes spacing properly since I installed it. Any tips will be appreciated. 11106fcdd109aacf72eaeb4e728714bb.jpg

109088bfe2c7e0ec45c7133fdc22b28d.jpg
1104af74dff41e8a513089852ee783f9.jpg

• Like 1

I see white pistils which means that it is most probably female. If you start seeing little round balls without pistils growing from them, its male and if you see yellow banana looking growth, it is a hermie.

Thanks so much man… I’m glad to hear that you can see signs at least. Thanks again. Have a good week.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...