Riettevdm

12 hours ago, Riettevdm said:

Yes it was the replacement for the other male.

This is the second seed of the pack of 5 feminised auto flowers seeds I bought in November. 

cool cool, if you already got the GG seed and it's a normal photoperiod female, skip the rest of the autos and invest your time and resources in the GG seed. keep the auto seeds, some people might want them. you might need them in future. for breeding or what not, you never know. 

hopefully that photoperiod serves you well man. I know the frustration when high hopes get knocked down, but just know if all else fails, you're on a forum full of growers who share clones and all that fancy shit. just speak up 🤠

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

cool cool, if you already got the GG seed and it's a normal photoperiod female, skip the rest of the autos and invest your time and resources in the GG seed. keep the auto seeds, some people might want them. you might need them in future. for breeding or what not, you never know. 

hopefully that photoperiod serves you well man. I know the frustration when high hopes get knocked down, but just know if all else fails, you're on a forum full of growers who share clones and all that fancy shit. just speak up 🤠

Thank you very much🙂

• Like 1
  • Fire! 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/10/2022 at 7:57 AM, Riettevdm said:

Thank you very much🙂

Hi it's me again, my new grow is doing very, well thanks for all the advice.

I would like to know what everyone does to keep their tents warm in the winter.

My tent is in the garage and I have build a iso board room around it  but the plants still get a bit cold. Their stems are turning purple.

I was thinking of getting a heater of some sort.  Something not to heavy on electricity.

Could anyone maybe recommend a heater please?

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Riettevdm said:

Hi it's me again, my new grow is doing very, well thanks for all the advice.

I would like to know what everyone does to keep their tents warm in the winter.

My tent is in the garage and I have build a iso board room around it  but the plants still get a bit cold. Their stems are turning purple.

I was thinking of getting a heater of some sort.  Something not to heavy on electricity.

Could anyone maybe recommend a heater please?

Thank you very much.

I would recommend a panel heater that you either hang in the tent along the sidewall or build a custom stand for it, then hook it up to a wifi Sonoff switch with a temperature sensor (use extension cord if necessary) that you hang in the middle of the tent. Now you have an automated heater in your tent that keeps your temps within a specific range and you can also monitor the humidity and temperature of your tent wherever you have connection to wifi. 

I found that once the panel heated up it would retain a lot of it's heat and gently let off heat once the tent temperature reached the cutoff point and only need to turn on again if the temperatures dropped too much. If the panel was on all the time, it would chow electricity. With a automated switch, it cut the power usage a lot. 

14 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

I would recommend a panel that you either hang in along the sidewall or build a custom stand for it, then hook it up to a wifi Sonoff switch with a sensor (use if necessary) that you hang in the of the . Now you have an automated in your tent that keeps your temps within a specific range and you can also monitor and of your tent wherever you have to wifi. 

I found that once the panel heated up it would retain a lot of it's heat and let off heat once temperature reached point and only need to turn on if the temperatures dropped too much. If the panel was on all the time, it would chow . With a automated switch, it cut the power usage a lot. 

Thank you very much, I was just busy looking at the panel heaters.

• Like 1