(Outdoor) Stormtrooper CJ, Strawberry Cuda, Strawberry Jedi and Pepe le pew from Bay Seeds

Khakibos

• 2 weeks later...

Strawberry Crosses (Strawberry Cuda and Strawberry Jedi)

only x2 of each survived the first week, think my soil was to much for them as it's a potent seedling mix 😅 (I usually use it for pumpkin and baby marrow seedlings since they are such heavy feeders)

IMG_1816.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave away my pepe le pew plants to someone who really wanted them and I'm left with the strawberry crosses

I honestly don't remember which is which at this point as I transplanted them but forgot which one went where and my stoned ass didn't bother to re-label the plants

strawberrycross01.thumb.jpg.c18bdef74183de9e2ed6ec656903510a.jpgstrawberrycross02.thumb.jpg.d54fc8943690c18e9392fbc45e24d4b5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Smelly Joe said:

They are looking good man. Not a single problem from what I can see. 

Oh man if only I could tell you there wasn't a single problem 😂 

With the rain we had during summer I ran into a lot of issues but honestly I just left them alone and a lot of them pulled through fine 8-)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Stormtrooper Chocolate Jedi  by @Bay Seeds (I hope I remembered the name correctly) 

Plants were a bit fussy at first and I just couldn't keep up with feeding them, interesting smell, can only describe it as funky in a good way 😆 

SC1.thumb.jpg.ba24406905d647ab39dc4b078987d531.jpg

I forgot what plant this was, it is one of the strawberry crosses though 

So unfortunately the strawberry crosses got bud rot and I spotted it to late ..... so uhh yeah 

SC2.thumb.jpg.ae6f2c5e00adc1d53fb129d4833d3c51.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1