Jump to content

Sannabis Cup 2021


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

I heard about it, seems quite big! 

would like to know if anyone here is taking part! 😁 

I don't sign up for competitions yet, still learning to grow😅

Same here brother, im still learning how to germinate. Sounds like a good experience tho 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

I heard about it, seems quite big! 

would like to know if anyone here is taking part! 😁 

I don't sign up for competitions yet, still learning to grow😅

 

1 hour ago, Marzcanna said:

Same here brother, im still learning how to germinate. Sounds like a good experience tho 

Snap! Also far too new to be entering anything 😂. Could be a fun day out though. Would be cool to meet up with some 420SA members, thought this would be a good place to do exactly that.

@CreX, do you know anything about this? Would you be interested in going?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

a mate of mine is actually going and will have a stall there - i dont know much about it, but it does sound great! after missing the biggest 420 celebration of our lifetimes last year when we had 420 for a whole month!!! fuck what a bleak time to be alive that was HAHAHA

ill see what else i can find out about the vibe at SAnnabis

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, CreX said:

we had 420 for a whole month!!! fuck what a bleak time to be alive that was HAHAHA

You can say that again, 4 days before the biggest cannabis event of my life, it was all cancelled due to COVID. I was about to print shirts, caps, flyers. And then had to pay back about 5k to add insult to injury.

 

13 hours ago, Martin7318 said:

Anyone here planning on going? Anyone manage to enter?

Not entering, but making a plan to be there. It really does look like its going to be a great event.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, CreX said:

ill see what else i can find out about the vibe at SAnnabis

That would be cool, man! Thanks! We certainly did miss our calling last year 😂

6 hours ago, Chris Jay said:

Not entering, but making a plan to be there. It really does look like its going to be a great event.

I agree! Video they have up of 2019 looks super cool, hopefully I'll catch you there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...