Brr ​πŸ₯Άβ€‹ Getting frosty in here​​ ​πŸ”₯​

PsyCLown

1 hour ago, Ill_Evan said:

Maybe I know about said investments and am awaiting results to see whether said investments are worth itΒ πŸ˜›

i have used said investment and it has my attention πŸ˜›Β saved me literally a whole week of trim jail, saved my bro 2 weeks of trim jail

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, greenkush said:

I'll be making sure @PsyCLowncomes and trims my bud, but only if he's wearing a speedo. 🀀

What about a nice mankini?

mankini.thumb.jpg.225d8209b0e8e71864058f041620ddba.jpg

Β 

Β 

The investment is totally worth it. Buy a pizza oven, get people to eat pizza and trim your bud in exchange for some fresh, home made pizza.

Providing pizza is like a vacation. Gives me time to go to the beach with my mankini. πŸ˜„Β 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Fire! 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...

So this grow is done.

Β 

I suspect the root aphids played a role in the lower than I'd like yield, the plants which were harvested a little later came out much better in terms of visual appearance and terps despite the root aphids but yield was down for sure. Bud is still good though, nice and terpy, very frosty and packs a punch!

The In House Genetics plants are not known for massive yield, but 35g per plant is rather pathetic.

Will see how it goes with the next grow without the root aphids but am looking at trying out some new strains which are not IHG... So y'all will have to wait for me to start that grow πŸ˜„Β 

• Like 3
  • Fire! 1