End of life or issue?

SAgrower

This is a green gelato from Totemic which Im growing. The plant has been flawless and vigorous the entire growth except for the last 5 days, not sure what is going on.

The flowering window is from 29 June.

Living soil

Rain water

Totemic bloom mix

Outdoor.

I noticed the plant looked a bit droopy a while back so I wrapped cling wrap around the pot. I find the bottom half of my soil is compact or something because when I water the water will drain out of the pot half way down, until it reaches the compact area, no idea why this is happening.

I have tried not watering as well as over watering but the plant still looks the same.

Does it look like an issue or is this just signs of the end being near? The leaves almost feel like paper and the leaves are just curling down.

f7e540f12f7ddc19f43aae8a6b8fe8fe.jpgba5f276598c04cdc36d70429ec73ab9c.jpg4ccc8b9966f87ab8b150615a04125ab4.jpg

• Like 1

She is nearing the end and may only want water. 

That curl in the leaf could be overwatering and nute burn that's progressing. 

What you'll find with the green Gelato is that it does not fade to purples and reds. She goes light green then yellow. 

• Like 2

Did you ammend the soil before the switch? They look like they hungry, some of your leaves look pale with green vains that may suggest lack of magnisum aswel. If harvest time suggests 29 June, than it's reaching the end of its cycle and it's just eating whatever nutritions she has store left, I wouldn't worry to much if that's the case 

Edited by Marzcanna
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

She is nearing the end and may only want water. 
That curl in the leaf could be overwatering and nute burn that's progressing. 
What you'll find with the green Gelato is that it does not fade to purples and reds. She goes light green then yellow. 
Did you ammend the soil before the switch? They look like they hungry, some of your leaves look pale with green vains that may suggest lack of magnisum aswel. If harvest time suggests 29 June, than it's reaching the end of its cycle and it's just eating whatever nutritions she has store left, I wouldn't worry to much if that's the case 
Thank you for the help guys, appreciated. I think I over watered before turning off the taps. I amended the soil before I flipped yes.

Thanks again, very excited for this plant.
  • Like 1

It looks like it is root bound and to much nitrogen for so late in flower.
Would you say veg time was too long in the 10L pot? I have tine lines of the grow and if that's the case I will make a note to flip earlier.

Thanks for the insight, still trying to dial everything in for this year's outdoor