So after reading through the post... I won't be able to afford to go that root. So I'm going to do something i know I'm gona get a verbal lashing for. 2 options I'm thinking of in small doses to supplement the seagrow I use is Terra Aquatica TriPart Bloom 0-5-4 or GHE FloraCoco Bloom 1-2-3.

What do you guy think? *Facepalm

Im leaning towards the tripart as I'm just needing the PK and the seagrow makes up all the nitrogen.

The TA pro organic does not have much P in it.

Just an fyi. I'm reusing spent freedom farms soil mix. Only gave it some kelpak, seagrow and a small dose of calmag

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Reusing soil you had on flower before... can be problematic. If you did a flush, less stress, if you didnt flush at all and used nutes till the end.. that mix is hot like hell 🔥

Dont used that soil as seed starter... even would suggest to use it for repotting only once you go flower. And stick to water only the first two weeks. You dont know what NPK ratio is in that soil. Expect to run into issues. Best would be to flush the soil before you use it and add a bit more perlite to the mix. Easier to flush if you need to flush again. BioBizz Bloom should be back on the shelves soon... dont look to far for options.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Thanks Prom. I hope bloom on thr shelves sooner than later. On previous use the soil was thoroughly flushed and flushed agin before I repotted clones about two weeks ago. Only mistake i made was using to a stronger dose of pyrol and got some burn. Looking okish1a17f2e1ec1956b711510dee8b9e49af.jpg

• Like 2

80% humidity.. if you put a small little electric heater in that tent and raise the temp, the humidity level will drop very quick. Vent less the tent but keep the inside fans on max to mix the air well.  Temperature is the easiest way to reduce humidity. I only add the dehumidifier when it is already hot.. it cools and dehumidifies in one go. Now, with 18.5 degrees.. little 400 watt temp regulated wall plug heater would take PM out of your good night dreams 😊

You get those at Takealot.. or where ever you find them.. cheap and 400 watt isn't 1200 watt my dehumidifier leeches out of the wall 😁 At 22 degrees, you should already be below 60% humidity.. the plants also enjoy the extra heat.

Edited by Prom
added "plug" ^^
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So with a heavy heart. My tent being taken down once again. This with a lot of excitement of my own property in the rurals though. Everything will be going to a friend as i will have to reduce my grow space and power uptake... With the smaller space i feel i wil pay more attention too

Ignore the temp and humidity lol. Was a fresh chop. Currently sitting at 52% rh and 18 degC

Unfortunately outdoor is not a option other than for suppimentary light

... To be continued 
IMG_20210807_192712.thumb.jpg.11e3593b57251a1d85f9e178b2e6b861.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks man.

2x 600w Lumii black ballasts
Mh lamps and Hps lamps
20L black plastic bags.
Normally i use 10l fabric pots but my yield was much larger with 20l bags

Edit. Lummi black dual spec hps lamps

Thanks, yeah beautifully trained plants too! Did you handwater?

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah beautifully trained plants too! Did you handwater?

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Yes hand watered. Exclusively used flora micro and bloom during flower. I want to try my hand at slow release dry nutes but also on the fence as i experienced how quick a deficiency can be corrected with salt nutes

• Like 1