pigeon poop for vegging plants

hello my fellow green thumbs, as the title says im using pigeon poop to feed my vegging plants and the love it. i know its very hot but i use a mild mixture. thing is what can i use during the flower stage as the pigeon poop have to much nitrogen content. or do i have to buy flowering nutrient.

i know bone meal and such but do you know of a good recipe i can use to flower my plants.

thanx for your time..

• Like 2

whats up man!!

we would need to know what medium you are currently using, and if you have added anything yet?

i know its not popular to use for weed... but you could top dress with a bloom slow release nute... these are very cheap and will defs work for your plant.

otherwise most of the stuff you cn add, should be added before anything is growing in the medium.

im finding TALBORNE fruit and flower, slow release pellets are doing great in my balcony garden and i feel they could do well for an indoor garden thats likely only going to get water fed to it

the talborne stuff i found in Leroy merlin agriculture section

• Like 1

Pigeon is one of the strongest manures. The smaller the animal, the hotter the poop. Talborne is good for soil indoors, if a little bit smelly. Ever time you water it in it releases a whiff of poop. It contains some bone meal and chicken poop. I use some soy meal granules called Naturado that doesn't smell and its decent for flowering indoors.

large.IMG_20210429_223454_HDR.jpg.a2d4eef4ec4ef30055df7f94d24f18e2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CreX said:

yea haha , it is a bit smelly!! ... but thats okay... its not like fire juice where you can smell it every time you walk into the room haha, its just a shortlived whiff

Fire juice is rank, but the plants love it. it's ingredients are fermented ostrich bones. I kicked over a bottle in the garden once and it stank out the place.

4 hours ago, nakes said:

so what yall think im better off buying nutes for flowering? i dont like the synthetic nutes

You can use any of the liquid feeds mentioned, or buy the pellets and granules at the garden centre. 

You can mix your own with your nitrogen from the pigeon, Bonemeal will add phosphate, dolomite lime for magnesium, gypsum for calcium and potassium sulphate to push the flowers along. 

1 hour ago, Twix Aphen said:

Fire juice is rank, but the plants love it. it's ingredients are fermented ostrich bones. I kicked over a bottle in the garden once and it stank out the place.

You can use any of the liquid feeds mentioned, or buy the pellets and granules at the garden centre. 

You can mix your own with your nitrogen from the pigeon, Bonemeal will add phosphate, dolomite lime for magnesium, gypsum for calcium and potassium sulphate to push the flowers along. 

If I understand you correctly I can mix this all together?

• Like 1

@nakes yes, you can add dry ammendments to your existing soil. The amounts will depend on what's already in your soil and the size of your pot. If the plants are really green then go easy with the nitrogen. Dolomite raises pH, only use a small amount. 

Heres a list with the right proportion and components

https://www.royalqueenseeds.nl/growing/334-vertafort-100-gram.html